EPISODE : 35

PREVIOUSLY :

Ye Jin was preparing the food for the kids.. But suddenly she heard a loud thud.. She got frightened and ran to the place where the noise came from..

PRESENT :

She reached there but her eyes widened in horror.. She saw Hyeon was holding a knife close to Baekhyun's neck..

Hyeon : Already two kids..?!

Ye Jin : U-Unnie.. I'm s-sorry..!!

Hyeon : Shut the fuck up you cheater..

Ye Jin : w-what?! *tears escaped from her eyes*.

Hyeon : You married him..!! You fucking married him..!! And you are living with his children..!! I L-LOVED HIM..!!

Ye Jin : What do you mean unnie??

Hyeon : I was the one supposed to live with him but you... *she said while pressing the knife harder on Baekhyun's neck*.

Baekhyun : Eomma..!! *crying*

Ye Jin : Unnie please d-don't hurt him.. *crying*.

But she pressed the knife more causing a cut which made Ye Jin frightened from the core of her heart.. But Baekhyun bit Hyeon's hand and ran away from her grip..

Hyeon : You little piece of shit.. *she said while coming closer to Baekhyun but Ye Jin caught her*.

Ye Jin : Baekhyun-ah take y/n with you and run.. *grunts*.

A painful groan escaped from her mouth as Hyeon stabbed the knife which was coated with the poison in her stomach.. Hyeon gave a sinister smirk to Ye Jin. Tears were forming in Ye Jin's eyes.. The poison was rapidly spreading throughout her body..

Baekhyun : Eomma..!!

Ye Jin : H-Honey no r-run away.. I will b-be w-with *grunts* y-you..!!

Baekhyun quickly ran to another room and he saw y/n whi is playing.. He called his sister y/n nd intermingled his fingers with her securely..

Baekhyun : Y/n you always call me to play with you right??

Y/n : *nodded*

Baekhyun : Now let's play..!! *he said and started running with his little sister*

Hyeon : DIE!! *she said while stabbing Ye Jin again.. *

Ye Jin fell on her knees as tears started to form in her eyes.. Suddenly Hyeon heard Hyun's voice ans she quickly hid behind the door..

Hyun : H-Honey..?? Honey, what happened?? *while finding Ye Jin*.

His eyes widened when he saw his wife covered with her own blood..

Hyun : H-Honey w-what?!

Ye Jin : P-Please g-get out of h-here..

Hyun : N-No H-Honey..!! *tears started to escape from his eyes*.

Ye Jin : U-Unnie..*grunts*.

Ye Jin : S-Save o-our b-b-babies..

Hyun : Where are o-our b-babies?? *he said while wiping his tears*.

Ye Jin : B-Baekhyun and y-y/n they.. *sobs*

Hyun : W-What happened to t-them..?? *more tears started to come out of his eyes*.

Ye Jin took her hand to his cheeks and slightly caressed it.. She wiped his tears with a weak smile on her face..

Ye Jin : I l-love y-you.. *smiles*

Hyun : H-Honey *crying hard* P-Please *sobs*

-------------BACK TO THE PRESENT------------

My tears dropped dropped on the book when I saw me, Y/n, Dad and mom in the book

Baekhyun : Eomma.. A-Appa..!! *crying*

He fell on his kness and tears flowed from his eyes.. He came to know that he has a family.. He was filled with joy and love..

Baekhyun : I shouldn't have l-left you t-there a-alone m-mom.. *crying* *he said while tracing his finger tips in his mom's pic*

Baekhyun : Y-Y/n?? Y/n is my sister..*crying* But I met her as a friend..

Baekhyun : Y-Y/n care for me because she is my sister *crying*.. But I treated her badly.

Baekhyun : I w-will protect y/n, as y-you said m-mom.. *sobs* I will keep her safe..

Baekhyun : I love you dad.. I will always l-love you.. *sobbing hard*

--------------------------------------------------------------
~IN THE HIGHWAY WHICH LEAD TO THE TOWN~

Jungkook : Why did she come here??

Yoongi : Just remember that she is kidnapped..

Namjoon : But why did she bleed??

Hoseok : Yah..!! Jungkook-ah!!

Namjoon : Did you find Ajumma??

Jin : Yes we found her and she is safe.. By the way she is Amanda.. And Ajumma is staying at her house..

Everyone looked at her but she maintained her cold stare.. And they shrugged it off..

Taehyung : Let's not waste our time and find y/n.. We found out y/n's location.. Let's just hurry up or we can search her by her blood..

.................................. TO BE CONTINUED

PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT 🥺❤

I WILL BE BACK WITH THE NEXT EPISODE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.. TILL THEN STAY SAFE..

~~LOVE FROM AUTHOR I 🤗💕