EPISODE : 30

PREVIOUSLY :

Baekhyun : Few years back..

PRESENT :

Baekhyun : The story of a lost couple..

BACK IN PAST :

??? : Yahh..!! Hyun Bin..!! When are you getting married??

!! When are you getting married??

Hyun Bin : Ahh.. Ajumma..!! Stop with this marriage stuff..!! It's annoying..!!

Ajumma : Annoying?! Woah.. Did you forgot your dad and mo--

Hyun Bin : Ahh..!! I'm going out..!! *he said leaving Ajumma alone*.

Ajumma : *sighs* I don't know when he is going to find his love..!!

Hyun Bin : Ahh

Hyun Bin : Ahh.. I'm so rude to Ajumma..!!

Hyun Bin POV :

I'm a prince.. A royal prince of Vampire Kingdom.. But I don't have a princess..!!

My mom and dad died when I was small.. And now my Ajumma is taking care of me.. And annoying me with the marriage stuff..

Every girl wants to marry me because of my worth.. As I'm a Royal Prince.. But i want to marry a girl who loves me not my worth..

I scrunched my eyebrows when I heard a girl screaming..

??? POV :

I was so busy in admiring the bird who is feeding her babies.. A smile formed on my lips when I saw them happy together..

Y/n : Stay happy together.. *smiles*.

Suddenly I heard a voice of a man talking.. So I followed the sound.. And hide behind the trees to see what's happening..

??? : P-Please leave me.. *I saw a man who was tied and was going to be executed with an axe *.

Y/n : Noo..!! *I said while finding something to keep them away of the man to be executed*.

Soon I found a bamboo.. I started hitting them with it..

Hyun Bin : What?! A Human..??

Random man 1 : Ohh smells good *smirk* *he said while taking his steps towards her*.

Random man 2 : I haven't tasted human blood for a month..!! *he said while licking his lips*.

She cursed under her breath as she knew she fucked up.. She looked around for help but suddenly one vampire pounced upon her..

Random man 2 : I will suck your blood until you get shrink and pale..!!

??? : N-No.. Someone help..!! *she screamed out her lungs*.

His fangs started to grow and his eyes turned into wine red making her to scream.. The vampire touched her skin with his fangs but--

The vampire got thrown harshly as he hit the tree leaving a heavy groan..

The girl's eyes got widened at the moment.. She quickly stood up and tried to run but she got hit and was about to fell on her back..

But he grabbed her waist.. And he pulled her closer towards him.. His eyes got locked with her as he didn't let her go..

Hyun Bin POV :

I got lost in her eyes as I looked into them without blinking.. She was afraid.. I can feel her heart beating fast.. Sweats were forming on her forehead making her to look beautiful..

She looks really young and beautiful and then I remembered.. She is a HUMAN..

I quickly let her go making  her stumble..she gulped and looked at the vampire groaning..

Hyunbin : Who are you?? *I said in my deep voice trying to sound manly*.

??? : I-I'm.. Son Ye-Jin.. I got lost in this forest..!!

Hyun Bin : Lost??

Hyun Bin : Lost??

Ye Jin : Yes I came here to get some woods.. And I saw them trying to hurt that guy..

Hyun Bin : *sighs* Young lady if I didn't come here you would have been dead, and..... Where are you l-living??

Ye Jin : I'm living in the middle of the forest with my family..

Hyun Bin POV :

What?! A human?! In the middle of the vampire forest?!

Ye Jin : Thank you for saving me from these a-animals.. *she said to him and ran as fast as she could*.

Hyun Bin : Animals?? What?? Yah.. Wait..!! *but she didn't stop running and he chuckled at her*.

Hyun Bin : Running from me *smiles* I will get you..

He noticed the vampires and rolled his eyes on them and left..

.................................. TO BE CONTINUED

PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT 🥺❤

I WILL BE BACK WITH THE NEXT EPISODE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.. TILL THEN STAY SAFE..

~~LOVE FROM AUTHOR I 🤗💕