EPISODE:10

Y/n POV :
I let out a scream when his fangs came in contact with my skin I started to hit his chest but he grabbed my wrist tightly. I guessed when he found my sweet spot and he travelled to my collarbone making it hard for me he noticed my breathing getting uneven and he looked into my teary eyes.

J-Hope : I didn't taste you yet princess*smirk*

Y/n : N-No p-please..

J-Hope : I love it when you bag to us princess!! *smirk*

I screamed when he bite my skin making his sharp fangs go deep into my skin. Tears started to flow from my eyes and I can feel my warm blood flowing through my neck, as he sucking my blood really hard.

Y/n : s-stop i-it h-hurts!! *sobs*.

I don't know why its paining so bad he tilted my head to get a better access to my neck I felt my eyelids are getting heavy and within a second everything blacks out.

J-Hope POV :
I can taste the blood making me to lose my control. I stopped when I felt she stopped defending herself. I pulled myself and saw her fainted under me. I Smirked when I see her crystal tears escape from her Eyes, dark blue purple marks all over her neck and collar bone. But I stopped when I saw her crystal pendant on her neck and take a look at it.

J-Hope : ahh..!! I just came here to take a look at you but it ended up you being like this * he said while looking over your body who is sleeping peacefully very tired of all the things that happened today*.

I saw her crystal pendant had hurt her skin a bit..!! Ohh!! So this made her scream like that..!! I removed her pendant from her neck which is covered with her blood.

J-Hope : Where did you get this? It looks pretty but I think it dangerous..!! * I said while looking at the pendant and kept it in my pocket*.

Taehyung POV : When are we supposed to enter my room I saw that girl looking inside y/n's room while murmuring something

Taehyung POV :
When are we supposed to enter my room I saw that girl looking inside y/n's room while murmuring something. She looks so angry and she went by stomping her feet making me suspicious and I take my steps towards her room.

When I entered her room I saw Jhope and Y/n sleeping together... Is she jealous of y/n..? I asked myself.

Taehyung : Did you bite her? * his voice sunk into an Octave deep*.

J-Hope: what do you think then?  * he said making y/n to sleep properly*.

I nodded and looked at J-Hope. He is very different Vampire among us he needs more blood than us. He become more powerful after drinking blood but you will drink any blood until he becomes weak.

J-Hope: I know I am handsome now don't look at me like that!! * he said while smiling at Taehyung and went out of the room.*

I chuckled and sat beside y/n.. the trace of Tears were clearly visible. Her lips were looking so plump and soft I lick my lips feeling the urge to kiss her. But I stopped when I saw her blood on her top.