EPISODE : 19

PREVIOUSLY :

Taehyung : I will fucking kill them all...!! It's a promise..!! *crying*

PRESENT :

~~END OF FLASHBACK~~

Y/n POV :

I quickly hugged Ajumma as she was crying hard..!! They have gone through a lot..!! Ajumma lost her whole family by humans.. And Taehyung lost his friends.. And still he can't get over it..!!

I broke the hug and looked at her..

Y/n : You lost a son but you got a DAUGHTER..!! *smiles*.

Y/n : A daughter who will be always there for you..!! *smiles*.

Ajumma : *crying* I'm so happy to get a beautiful daughter.. *smiles, she said while hugging me*.

Y/n : Aish..!! Stop crying..!! *tear started to flow down by my eyes as i started to remember about my mom. *

Ajumma : Aish you made me cry.. *chuckles* .. Not all humans are toxic..

Y/n : *chuckles* yeah that's true........ And I'm hungry*pouts*.

Ajumma : Aish let me prepare food.. *she said while rushing towards the kitchen*.

-----------------TIMESKIPS------------------

Y/n : Ahh.. Enough.. I'm so full..!!

Ajumma : Aish you look so weak and pale.. Eat this up..!!

-----------------TIMESKIPS------------------

Y/n POV :

It's been five days.. I didn't see them..

I want to see them..

I'm feeling empty, sad without them..

I miss their smile, warmth, their voice... I MISS THEM..

Did they miss me the same way I did..??They didn't even look back at me..

A tear rolled down my cheeks as I started to feel lonely.. But I wipped it off when I hear Ajumma's voice..

Ajumma : Sweetie are you crying??

Y/n : No.. Tell me what happened Ajumma..!!

Ajumma: *sighs* Im going out  sweetie.. So lock the doors and stay inside.. Okay?!

Y/n : Oh Okay..!! Be safe..!! *smiles*.

!! *smiles*

Y/n : Ahh.. I'm so bored...!! *sighs*

Y/n : Let me take a shower..

I said while taking my clothes but suddenly I heard a knock on the door making me to scrunch my eyebrows..

I think it's Ajumma.. I said to myself and I went to open the door.. My heart skipped a beat when I saw him in front of the door waiting for me to open the door..

Y/n : J-Jungkook??

Jungkook : Why did you open the door??

Y/n : I-I-I thought it was Ajumma ..

He looked into my eyes.. But he looked so sad and tired.. He started to take steps towards me as I backed up until I bumped into the wall.. He came closer to my neck.. I could feel his hot breath striking my neck..

Jungkook : I missed you princess.. *he said while sniffing my scent*.

Y/n : I m-missed you too..!! *I said while a tear escaped my eyes*.

He looked at me and I noticed his teary eyes and his pale face.. Tears started to flow from my eyes as I saw him extremely tired.. He caressed my cheeks while slightly wiping my tears with his thumb.. I saw his gaze went to my lips and he looked at me..

He suddenly crashed his lips on mine..and I kissed him back.. The kiss is full of love.. Our lips moving perfectly in sync, his warm scent was making me to feel butterflies..

Jungkook POV :

I missed her so much.. I'm weak as I didn't drink her blood, but seeing her making me to forget everything.. But suddenly I felt temperature rising..

I broke the kiss and looked at her eyes.. I can't control myself when I see her.. So I dragged her to the bathroom..

Jungkook : My princess *whispers*

Y/n : *smiles*.

Jungkook : He smiled and picked the towel, he covered my head with it.. But didn't dry my hair.. I looked at him while I get the towel from my head..

Y/n : Are you dreaming *sighs* *I said and I went out of the bathroom*.

Jimin : Did you enjoy the kiss?

Y/n : *screams* You scared me Jimin..!! *I said with widened eyes*.

Jimin : *laughs* I know..

Yoongi : How are you princess..??

Y/n : *smiles* You all are back..?!... I'm fine..!! *smiles*.

Jin : Yes now go and change your dress..!!

Y/n : .... Okay.. *I said while I rolled my eyes at him.. *

Y/n : Yes.. NoW gO aNd ChAngE yOuR dReSs~~ *imitate*

Everyone burst into laughter after hearing your funny voice.. But you didn't even laugh and went to your room..

I came to the room

I came to the room.. Ajumma gave me a dress.. I picked it up and wore it but suddenly my stomach started aching..!!

Y/n : Ahh.. !! Is my red days approaching me..?? Ahh..!!

But it hurts more than that..!! I fell on my knees.. As I can't bare the pain..!! Tears started to slide down my eyes..!!

Y/n : Ahh.. !! *crying*..

................................. TO BE CONTINUED

Please do vote and comment 🥺❤

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE..!!🤗💕