EPISODE : 6

PREVIOUSLY:

Y/n : I saw a person in black outfit.. In forest. I just ran to see the person.

Jin : What did you see the person? * he said her coming closer to me and I can feel that he is tensed. *

Y/n : n-no I didn't see  i-it..

Taehyung : She must be here for y/n!!!

PRESENT :

J-hope : Why didn't you tell us this before y/n?

Y/n : I was trying to tell you guys that day but you didn't listened to me!!

Suga : Even if you saw a person you can't run like that *he said coldly while looking at others*.

Y/n : I k-know I should not do that but when I saw the person she started to laugh evily and suddenly bats started to fly here and there and out of a sudden...she is gone!! * you said in one breath making them more tense*.

Namjoon : *sighs* she must be here to do something bad. * he said by looking at other members*.

Jimin : Guys let's discuss this personally, y/n will be scared of it. * he said while others nodded In response and they were about to leave the place but.. *

Y/n : Can I ask you guys something? *I asked while looking at them innocently*

Taehyung : Go ahead Sweetie!! * he said while looking at me*.

Y/n : where did you got this food it's really delicious..!!! *smiles*.

Y/n POV :
I don't know why they all looked at me blankly. Did I asked something wrong!!.

Author I : Aish this girl.. Of course they will look blankly at you because they thought you gonna ask something serious but here you are talking about this damn fucking food!!! *tRuSfRatEd~*

Y/n : Yah !! Author I eonnie don't say that about my food...😤!!

Author I : Umm.. Ok ok.. Yeah well food is love 😌🤞🏻..!!

Y/n : Ok.. But Author eonnie why are they looking at me like that ?! *confused pout* 🥺?!

Author I : Aish this kid is too innocent and cute!! 😩✋ But I don't think mah readers are innocent huh? 😏.. Read episode 1 and 2 right? 😏!!

Y/n : Eonnie!!! What are you talking about??

Author I : Aish.. Why am I wasting my time.. Ok let's get back to the story!!..

Y/n : ...... T-Thank you for the food *smiles* *I said to them and leave from there*.

Jimin : *Aish this girl* *smiles*.

Namjoon : Taehyung how could you say that she is here ?

Taehyung : Because I saw her!! *he said in his deep voice*.