EPISODE : 25

PREVIOUSLY :

??? : Y/n..!! *shouts*

PRESENT :

I looked at the sudden voice and my eyes widened..

Y/n : D-dad??

Dad : How dare you to speak to him like that..!!

Y/n : W-What?! *I said while looking at the guy and he smirked*.

Y/n : Dad he us a stalker..!! Why are you supporting him?! You know this asshole..?!

Dad : I dare you to speak like that again..!!

Hyeon : Honey calm down.. Don't shout at her..!!

I gasped when I saw the lady again but when she called him "Honey".. I lost my cool.. My blood started to boil..

Y/n : Who the fuck you are?? And why the fuck you are calling my dad honey??

Dad : You little bi-- *he raised his hands to slap me but.. *

A huge hand grabbed his hands as you looked at him with your teary eyes..

Sehun : Dad don't do this..!! She must be surprised on seeing her..!!

Y/n : Dad you are raising your hand on me for her..?! Who is she dad..?!

Dad : *sighs* She is your STEP MOM..!!

Y/n : w-what dad..?! W-What are you s-saying.. ?!

Dad : Yes she is Step mom from now on.. And you are gonna MARRY SEHUN IN NEXT WEEK..!!

I felt my heart stop beating for a second when he said that I'm going to marry him..!! I looked at him only to find him standing with a smirk plastered on his face..

Y/n : N-No.. I w-won't m-marry h-him..!! *only a slight whispers can be heard from my mouth..*.

Dad : I didn't ask you y/n.. I said you to marry him y/n..!! You are gonna marry him..!! YOU WILL..!!

Tears escaped my eyes.. He is forcing me to marry him.. It's all because of that lady.. No I won't marry him..!! How will I marry him when I love them..!!

Y/n : D-dad.. I'm not marrying him.. I love someone..!!

Dad : I don't care about that..!! You are getting married..!!

Y/n : How could you say like that?!

Y/n : Why can't you understand my feelings?!

Dad : Understand your feelings?? I will not understand someone's feelings who have gone for months with her boyfriend..!!

Y/n : w-what?! It's not like that dad..!! *tears started to escape from my eyes*.

Dad : Then where did you go for months??

Dad : Did you forget the address?!

Y/n POV :

I was crying as he was shouting at me and I have no explanation for his questions..

Dad : Or.. Did you get KIDNAPPED BY SOMEONE?!

Y/n : I looked at him but behind my dad I saw that lady smirking at me..

Dad : Look at yourself.. You are not able to answer me but only crying?!

Dad : I got scared about you being missing.. I even searched for you..!!

Dad : AND THEN I FOUND HYEON...SHE TOLD ME THE TRUTH  THAT YOU BETRAYED ME WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND.. WITH AN EVIDENCE..!!

I looked at him with my teary eyes as he handed me the card..

My eyes widened when I saw the picture of me and Taehyung kissing and my dress is unzipped.. Then I remembered the past..

Dad : My heart broke when I saw this picture.. But I'm not surprised because I knew you will end up like your MOM..!!

Y/n : She didn't did anything like you.. Making out with a slut and introducing to me as a FUCKING STEP MOTHER..!!

Y/n : You don't have rights to talk about my mom..!!

His palm landed on my left cheek harshly making me to lose my balance and I fell on the floor.. The broken pieces of vase tore my skin on my legs and my palm.. Blood started to flow from my skin..

Dad : *chuckles* Talking like you mom..!! I thought you were dead..!!

Dad : It would have been better if you would have died like your mom..!!

Hyeon : Honey please don't talk like that.. She is our daughter..!!

Dad : *scoff* Daughter?! She is just a pain in the ass..!! *he said and went out of the room*.

Sehun POV :

Fuck her blood is really sweet.. I want to taste it..!! I can feel my fangs growing but suddenly..

Hyeon : Sehun!! *she signalled him no as he turned back to his human form*.

Sehun : Get ready soon baby.. I can't wait to taste you..!! *smirk* .. *he said and went out of thr room leaving me alone*.

My sobs started to get louder as dad's words kept ringing in my head.. I can't explain him that I love them..!!

I can't tell him that I'm loving 7 vampires..!!

I will die rather than marrying him..!!

WILL I LOSE THEM??

WILL I NOT BE ABLE TO SEE THEM AGAIN??

You were losing your blood but you weren't aware of that.. !!

I picked up the broken glass piece and placed it on my wrist.. I looked at mmy wrist for a minute.. And I saw the picture of me and Taehyung kissing..

Y/n : Why?? Why am I doing this?? *crying*.

Y/n : If I didn't see you.. I wouldn't be in this pain..!! *crying*.

Y/n : Why did you came in my life?! *crying while sniffing*.

Y/n : Now I'm scared of losing you a-all.. *sobbing hard*.

You were crying continuously and drifted to sleep on the floor while crying..

.................................. TO BE CONTINUED

PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT 🥺❤

I WILL BE BACK WITH THE NEXT EPISODE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.. TILL THEN STAY SAFE..

~~LOVE FROM AUTHOR I 🤗💕