EPISODE : 26

PREVIOUSLY :

You were crying continuously and drifted to sleep on the floor while crying..

PRESENT :

Claire : Fuck it they tied me really hard.. *grunts*.

She said while caressing her bruises on her hand and thighs.. Because they have tied her really hard.. But she untied..

Claire : Huh..!! I have to first kill that Baekhyun and that y/n..!!

She came into the room where Baekhyun was locked.. She smirked when she saw him looking outside the window peacefully..

Claire : I didn't think you would get get caught

Baekhyun slowly turned to see her not being surprised.. Baekhyun looked at Claire and rolled his eyes at her making her angry..

Claire : Who the fuck gave you the permission to roll your eyes at me?!

Baekhyun : Ahh why are you so loud.. My ears are hurting *he said while rubbing his ears casually*.

Claire : This motherfucker..!! You are gonna die in my hands..!!

She said while running towards Baekhyun trying to attack him but Baekhyun grabbed her and threw her aside making her injured..

Baekhyun : Not today.. *smirk*.

Baekhyun : You have done omething in my life.. I don't belong here..!!

Claire's eyes widened in nervousness.. She was nervous because Baekhyun started to remember about his past as the days passed..

Baekhyun : There's something with that girl, y/n.. I have seen her before.. You are trying to do something to her.. Don't you?!

Claire : w-what?! N-No Baekhyun.. Yahh..!! You asshole..!!

Baekhyun : *chuckles* Why are you spitting nonsense..?? Just admit that you are jealous.. Of her..!!

Baekhyun : You are jealous of her relationship..!!

Claire started to feel more nervous because she is nothing without her mom's power.. She started to feel more and more nervous as Baekhyun started to know about the plan..!!

Baekhyun : And your mom Hyeon is helping you, she have sent us here to bring y/n's blood but.. *smirk*.

Claire : But?!

Baekhyun : IT'S NOT HER BLOOD..!! *smirk*

Claire : W-What are you saying?!

Baekhyun : You think I got caught?? *scoff* I got caught on purpose.. *chuckles in disbelief*.

Claire's heart stopped beating for a second hearing Baekhyun's words.. Claire and her mom fell into Baekhyun's trap.. They didn't know that Baekhyun was this cunning..