EPISODE : 28

PREVIOUSLY :

Everyone's eyes widened when they saw you getting fainted but Sehun caught you in his arms.

PRESENT :

Jin : Hyeon cone out

Jin : Hyeon cone out.. I know you are the one who kidnapped y/n and Ajumma..

Hoseok : She won't..!!

Jimin : Why??

Taehyung : I think she is not here..!!

??? : Shit her blood was all over me..!!

They looked at the sudden voice and found a local vampire with blood covering his dress.. Once the vampire noticed them.. He started to run..

But Jin caught him and the vampire  started to tremble..

Jin : Tell me where is Hyeon.. She kidnapped Our girl and our Ajumma.. You should know where she is..!!

Vampire : P-Please leave m-me.. I don't k-know a-anything..

Jin : *sighs* You want me to take your mate away *he said with a dirty smirk on his lips*.

Vampire : N-No please I'm telling you the truth.. Hyeon kidnapped your Ajumma but I don't know about y/n.. When we went to the house.. We didn't find her..

Hoseok : Don't lie you jerk.. She must have kidnapped y/n..

Vampire : No I s-swear.. She told me to hide Ajumma that's what I know..

Taehyung : Where's she??

The vampire slowly signalled towards the door.. Taehyung quickly ran and opened the door.. His eyes eyes widened after seeing Ajumma..

He saw Ajumma laying on the floor

He saw Ajumma laying on the floor.. He quickly ran to her and pulled her onto his lap..

Taehyung : Ajumma please wake up..

He said while tapping her cheeks.. He noticed that she was bleeding.. Tears started to form in my eyes when he saw Ajumma slowly opening her eyes..

Taehyung : A-Ajumma..?!