EPISODE : 39

PREVIOUSLY :

Y/n : Please tell me.. Is my b-baby f-fine?? *crying*.

PRESENT :

Amanda : Your baby is fine *smiles* Everything is fine..

You saw that girl again.. But your eyes landed on Baekhyun who was looking completely broken.. His dress was covered with blood.. He looked like he lost someone..

You tried to call him but Amanda blocked him making you to look at her..

Amanda : I know you have gone through a lot but you have to overcome this as well..

Amanda : And I promise you to help you to overcome it..

You looked at her being confused same with others.. But Yoongi noticed you being confused and took his steps towards you..

Yoongi : *sighs* Princess get well soon.. *he said and pecked your forehead*.

~~~~DAYS PASSED~~~~

Y/n : You are looking really pale..

I said while looking at his pale face.. But he didn't look at me as he was checking my scan reports..

Y/n : Yoongi..!!

He looked at me with his intense gaze making me to feel butterflies in my stomach..

Y/n : Did you eat anything Yoongi??

He left a huge sigh and put the report on the table and he played all his attention to you..

Yoongi : I'm all fine princess..

Y/n : *sigh* No you are not.. You need my blood.. You didn't drink my blood after we m-mated..

I mumbled the last word but it was enough for him to hear.. He chuckled ad caressed my cheeks..

Yoongi : Don't worry I will drink all your blood once you are fine..

You noticed his gaze turning dark and you know what he wants but he tried to control himself.. Which made you smile..

Y/n : Someone is out of control *giggle* I see..

He glared at you and you teased him again by laughing which made him angry.. Suddenly his lips twitched up a smirk..

And suddenly he hovered above you making your eyes widened.. His face darkened and his eyes turned wine red..

Y/n : Y-Yoongi.. This is h-hospital..

Yoongi : you should have known it when you teased me kitten..

The nickname made your cheeks crimson and heat up.. His long fingers started to play with your cherry plump lips and he looked at you..

Y/n : Y-Yoongi..

Suddenly he crashed his lips on yours.. You kissed him back with the same energy as soon as you felt his lips on yours..

He grabbed your neck and deepened the kiss.. You pulled him more closer leaving no space in between you guys..

His body was pressed against yours.. Kissing you passionately.. Both of your lips molded perfectly with each other..

The kissing and lip smacking sound could be heard inside the room.. The kiss started to get heated as he slowly made his way down your neck leaving wet sloppy butterfly kisses..

You were trying to hold back your moans but your sensitive body was not cooperating with your mind.. A moan left your mouth which made you shy and instantly regretted it as he smirked when he sucked hard on your neck.. Making you go crazy..

Y/n : Y-Yoongi a-ah~

Yoongi : Keep it low Kitten *smirk*.

Suddenly you heard the sound of footsteps making you nervous to the core..

Y/n : Y-Yoongi someone m-might come.. *you said while trying to push him away*.

Yoongi : I didn't get enough of you kitten.. *he said while looking directly in your eyes *

The door opened and you both looked at the way.. You heart was beating fast..

Doctor : Did I disturb you guys..?? *she asked with a warm smile on her face*.

You looked at him as he licked his lips with a smirk making you gulp hard

Yoongi : No miss you didn't *smiles*.

Doctor : Good to know and how are you feeling y/n?? *she said while looking at the reports*.

Y/n : I'm feeling good and I'm all perfect now *smiles widely*.

.................................. TO BE CONTINUED

PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT 🥺❤

I WILL BE BACK WITH THE NEXT EPISODE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.. TILL THEN STAY SAFE..

~~LOVE FROM AUTHOR I 🤗💕