EPISODE : 38

PREVIOUSLY :

Baekhyun was crying as he didn't know what to do.. He saw his father getting faded in the thin air..

Baekhyun : What noo!! Please..

PRESENT :

All of them rushed to the hospital..

Jungkook : Doctor..!! Doctor..!!

Few doctors came running listening to his voice..

Doctor : What happened Mr. Jeon??

Jungkook : Doctor please save our wife.. Please *crying*.

Doctor : Okay Mr. Jeon we will try our best..

Doctor : Nurse please check her pulse.. Check her blood pressure quick..

Y/n : M-My b-b-baby..

They all are crying mess.. Everyone is so much nervous as you were bleeding so much..

Hoseok : S-She is p-pregnant.. *he said while trying to control his sobbing*.

Namjoon noticed him and hugged him even tho he himself was crying and Amanda was shedding tears for you..

Namjoon : S-She will be f-fine and o-our b-b-baby too..

Doctor POV :

*gasp* Is she pregnant..??

AUTHOR I POV :

She quickly takes her step towards you and started to treat your wounds.. She gasped as she saw you are bleeding to much..

~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~

Doctor : We need to scan her.. She is pregnant.. *she said while removing the gloves which were covered with your blood*.

Baekhyun : Room no of patient y/n..*he asked nervously*.

Receptionist : Room no. 629 sir..

He started to run to search the room..

He saw the others with teary eyes.. He came and looked at you through the door.. Tears escaped his eyes..

Flashback ~~

Y/n : P-Please l-let h-him g-go..

Baekhyun : I don't want anything from you.. JUST FUCKING GET OUT *shouts*.

Baekhyun : Get out..

Y/n : Not until you finish this up..

~~~BACK TO PRESENT~~~

He collapsed on the floor as he remembered how he hurted you with words..

He was completely broken.. He didn't know what to do.. All he could do is to cry..

Yoongi noticed something in him.. So he went to him and caressed his back..

Baekhyun looked at him with his teary and puffy eyes.. Yoongi didn't want to do it.. But after seeing him crying for you he did..

Yoongi : Don't cry kid.. She will be fine *smiles*.

Suddenly the door of the operation theater opened and doctor came out nervously.. Everyone made their way yo the doctor..

Jimin : How is she doctor?? *he asked nervously*.

Doctor : She is fine now but... We have to abort the baby..

Doctor : If she carries the baby.. It will end up risking both of their lives..

Everyone's heart shattered in pieces.. Their mind was completely blank while the doctor was waiting for their opinion..

Jin : *sobs* A-Abort T-The --

Amanda : N-No wait.. Don't abort t-the baby..

Jimin : What are you saying??

Doctor : Are you sure miss?? Because it will be hard for her during the labour..

Amanda : Yes I'm sure.. Don't abort the baby.. I know she will overcome this..

Doctor : Okay you can see her now.. But don't tell her any sensitive things.. She is in mental breakdown and she is not in good condition..

The doctor and said and went away.. They slowly took their steps towards the room and opened the door..

Their body froze when they saw you in that condition.. Guilt was eating them alive.. Everyone gathered around you..

Namjoon looked at you with teary eyes, as he saw a tear escaped from your eyes..

Namjoon : I-It's okay.. W-We are h-here.. *he said while caressing your cheeks*.

Y/n POV :

They are here..

The scent of hospital is making me feel weak and tired.. My body is killing me.. I'm complete numb right now..

I opened my eyes slowly as I saw them standing around me.. Jimin was trying not to cry.. Jungkook was looking pale and sad.. Taehyung's eyes were red and swollen.. Yoongi was sitting beside Hoseok calming him down.. And I saw Jin and Namjoon who were looking completely broken..

Y/n : D-Don't cry *smiles* *a tear rolled down from her eyes. *

They looked at you as soon as they heard your voice.. Tears started form in their eyes again on hearing your voice..

Y/n : You a-all look u-ugly when you cry.. *smiles*

Namjoon : H-How are you feeling P-Princess?? *he asked while caressing your hair softly*.

Y/n : M-Much better after I see you all.. *smiles*.

Jin : Don't worry you will become h-healthy s-soon..

Y/n : *smiles* B-Baby.. How is my baby?? *I asked while being panicked*.

Jimin : Princess calm down please don't stress yourself..

Y/n : Please tell me.. Is my b-baby f-fine?? *crying*.

.................................. TO BE CONTINUED

PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT 🥺❤

I WILL BE BACK WITH THE NEXT EPISODE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.. TILL THEN STAY SAFE..

~~LOVE FROM AUTHOR I 🤗💕