EPISODE : 24

PREVIOUSLY :

Hyeon : Let me see who are they gonna save from me!! *smirk*

PRESENT :

Yoongi : Huh

Yoongi : Huh..!! It's getting late I think..*he said while yawning*.

Random Vampire Maid : You have to stay here whole night master.. Your room is ready you can stay there.. *she said and bowed to them*.

Jungkook : Wait- WHAT?! We have to stay here?! It's just a party right??

Namjoon : I'm sorry to say but we are not staying here..

Random Vampire maid : It's an order master.. Please stay here or else they will kill me.. *she said in a pleading tone*

Jin : *sighs* Fine.. You can go..!!

Random vampire maid : Thank you master..!!

Hoseok : Ahh really..?! What about Y/n..?? She will be searching for us..!!

Jin : It's ok Ajumma is with her.. We will get back as soon as possible..!!

-----------------FEW HOURS LATER---------------

You can feel warm and cozy around you, the warm place that you didn't feel for months.. Your grip on the bedsheets got tighter and slowly you opened your eyes..

You blinked your eyes to get a clear view

You blinked your eyes to get a clear view.. Your eyes widened to see your room.. You quickly woke from the bed.. Your body was not functioning for a second..

Y/n : How did I come here?! Am I dreaming?? Ahh..!!

You felt a sharp pain in your head.. You throat was dry.. Your head was aching really bad.. You didn't know what was going on around you..

Y/n POV :

I took a deep breath trying to calm myself down.. I tried to remember the things that happened before..

I was running in the woods.. Because Ajumma was injured *sighs* she was losing her blood.. And I met a vampire but I knocked him out and... And... ?! What happened?!