EPISODE : 29

PREVIOUSLY :

Y/n : They will not be happy... Please don't tell t-them..

PRESENT :

The doctor felt worried as she saw you crying, she looked at you and nodded her head telling that she won't tell them..

Sehun : How is she doctor??

Doctor : *smiles* She is better now, but she is weak in health ways and mentally too.. So please take care of her..

Sehun : *sighs* Okay *he said and the doctor left the room*.

He take his steps towards you with a smile on his face and sat beside you..

Sehun : I know you are physically weak... But why mentally baby?? *he said while caressing your cheeks*.

You didn't answer him totally ignoring him.. Making him mad..

Sehun : I asked you a question.. Didn't I?? *He asked in a rude tone.. You looked at him and rolled your eyes at him..

Y/n : I don't need to answer your questions..

He suddenly hovered over you making you scared.. His eyes turned wine red in colour making you to remember about them..

Y/n : W-What are you??

Sehun : I already told you baby... I'm Satan..

You tried to push him off you but he pinned your hands above you with his one hand, he smirked as he saw you struggling under him..

Y/n : Leave me bastard.. *you said while struggling but his grip on your hand got tightened and hard making you to let out a scream*..

He caressed your lips with his thumb while you are busy struggling to get yourself free from him..

Sehun : Why they look so kissable?? Should I try it??

He suddenly kissed you harshly making you feel hard to breathe..

Y/n : G-Get off me..

You pushed him away making him to look at you with rage..

Y/n : You d-don't have any rights to touch me.. We didn't get married yet.. So.. STAY AWAY FROM ME!!

He was boiling in anger.. He grabbed your chin hard and chuckled at you..

Sehun : You fucking belong to me..!! Even if we get married or not!!!

Sehun : *chuckles* They will never get you back..!!

Sehun : Those fucking vampires will never get you..!! *shouts*.

Your eyes widened in shock..

Y/n POV :

How did he knows about them?? Did he bring ne here?? H-He kidnapped me??

He let go off you harshly.. He slid your dress and smirked at you.. He showed you a hickey which he created on your neck..

Sehun : They will feel happy if they see this..!! *smirk*.

You quickly covered your neck with your hands.. You started to rub your neck.. Even though you know that it won't fade away..

Sehun : Don't try to hard babe... Just wait till we get married.. *he whispered in your ears and left the room. *

You looked at him with rage filled eyes..

Y/n : I swear I will kill this bastard with my bare hands..!!

-------------------------------------------------------------