EPISODE : 9

Y/n POV:
I finally came out of the mansion but now I'm regretting for coming here, the branches are hiding the source of light making me to fear but I have to see the girl so I took my steps further.

My eyes widened when I saw the girl but she is staring at me with her soft eyes making me sigh in relief and I know that she need some help.

My heart skipped a beat when she stare at me with her dark eyes. She is wearing a white frock but it is covered with dirt, she seems to be scared and tired.

Y/n : Did you got lost? Do you want any help?

She started to shead tears making me shock.. Did I ask something wrong? I thought to myself...

??? : I lost m-my p-parents.. *crying* .. They k-killed them... *crying*.

Y/n : w-what??  Who killed t-them??

??? : The v-vampires..!!
*she said while looking at me with her teary eyes. *

??? : They killed my mom and dad..but I escaped from them and now they must be searching for me. *She said while looking back at the scary forest checking if the vampires were there. *

Y/n POV:
My heart started to beat faster as she said that vampires are searching for her. I can't leave her here so I decided to take her to the mansion.

Y/n : Don't worry I will take you with me..!! *I said while holding her hand but her wrist is bleeding badly*.

Y/n : Oh my god you are bleeding badly. *I know it will easier for the vampires to find her. So I tear the hem of my skirt and tied up her wrist. *

??? : Where are you taking me?? I know they will find me!! ... I can't escape from them..!!

Y/n : N-no t-they will not.. I will protect you okay now come with me *I said while grabbing her from the forest*.

??? POV:
Protecting me?? *smirk*.

Jimin : Where the fuck is she?? *shouts*

Taehyung : The main door was opened!!

Namjoon : Guys is Baekhyun still there in the basement?!

J-Hope : I will che--.. *he was about to go but Suga stopped him*.

Suga : No need J-Hope. *he said while gesturing him to look at the front door. *

Y/n POV :
Finally we reached the mansion. We were breathing heavily due to running. I think they don't know that I am outside the mansion so I have to go quickly but will they accept her ??.

??? : Woah!! It's so beautiful!! *She said while running towards the little garden*.

I sighed at her behavior.. She looks young and beautiful.. She lost her parents and now she is homeless.. I have to convince them to accept her. So I made my way towards the mansion but.. I stopped at my steps when I saw them with a dark gaze looking really tensed and angry making me to gulp in fear.