EPISODE : 21

Jimin POV :

My eyes were fixed on her sleeping face, my gaze fell on her soft parted cherry lips.. I smiled when I remembered last night.. We couldn't be gentle as we lost all our control..

Y/n POV :

I slowly opened my eyes just to see Jimin in front of me.. I rubbed my eyes to have a clear look of his face.. I smiled at him but he just chuckled at me..

Jimin : Did you enjoy last night?? *smirk*.

Y/n POV :

Blood rushed to my cheeks as I remembered what just happened last night.. Did I just... Omg.. I mentally screamed and covered myself with the blanket..

Jimin : *laugh* cute *he said in his soft voice making you even more shy. *

Y/n : Can you please stop laughing.. *I said while laying inside the blanket*.

Jimin : Not until you come out of the blanket..!!

Y/n : No I won't..!!

AUTHOR I POV:

You opened your eyes under the blanket, you didn't hear his voice so you slowly creeped out of the blanket, he was not there but suddenly he hovered above you while he pushed down the blanket till your breasts..

Jimin : You weren't this shy last night princess..!! *smirk*.

Y/n : Shut up..!! *I said looking away from him*.

Jimin : I dare you to say that again..!! *he said while grabbing my face making me to look at him*.

Yoongi : Yah.. Jimin-ahh..!! Calm your dick man..!!

You both looked at the voice as Jimin rolled his eyes at him and he moved away from you.. You laughed at Jimin teasing as he glared at you..

Jimin : I just want to spend some time with her.. But you guys never leave me in peace.. *he said while being totally annoyed making you laugh at his cuteness*.

Yoongi : What..?? Last night was not enough for you..?!

Here they go again.. They started to argue as you were totally done with them..You tried to get off from the bed but you stumbled and fell down as your cervix was sour and swollen from last night..

Yoongi : Princess are you ok? *he said while looking at you.. *

Y/n : Yess.. *but suddenly Jimin covered you properly and you felt you are naked*.

Yoongi : Did we went that rough??

Y/n : *blush* please take me to the bathroom..

He chuckled at your red face and carried you to the bathroom..

Y/n POV :

Y/n POV :

I looked at myself in the mirror.. I saw my neck was covered with love bites and marks making me to form a smile. I can believe I fell for 7 vampires and even slept with them..