EPISODE: 13

PREVIOUSLY :

Yoongi : Guys!!! *He signalled others to look at the staircase*.

PRESENT :

They looked at where Yoongi signalled and they smiled when they saw you walking towards them, they saw ho perfect you are looking. They all were mesmerized by your beauty!!

Y/n POV :

My heart ached when I heard their conversation. I shouldn't have asked him that question, he ignored it but I forced him to say. They have lost someone in their life and Taehyung blaming himself for it...

I saw Taehyung's eyes soften when he slightly got the glance of the mark on my neck. I tried to hide it but I couldn't. I was waiting for him to look into my eyes but he was ignoring me.

Y/n : T-Taehyung I shouldn't have asked you that.. I'm s-sor--..

Taehyung : Guys we are getting late we have to move..

Author I POV :

He said and walked away totally ignoring what you said. You were continuously apologizing to him but guilt was eating him up alive that he tried to kill you but your aren't aware of that..

Y/n POV :

I don't know why it hurts more when he ignores me its better to get killed by him. I saw him getting out of the mansion as tears started to welled in my eyes in guilt..

Jin : Guys let's move!!

My eyes widened when I entered the limousine

My eyes widened when I entered the limousine.. It has drinks and other stuffs as I gulped looking at them but suddenly Taehyung throw a few hot packs to me in my lap.

Y/n : Thank you Taehyung *smiles*

But he didn't respond and maintained his cold stare.

Yoongi : Listen y/n!! Once we reach our destination you should always be with us never leave our sight.. There will be many vampires like us which are dangerous so you shouldn't go anywhere!!

Y/n : Yes I will not go anywhere..

Meanwhile :