EPILOGUE (EPISODE : 42)

PREVIOUSLY :

Baekhyun : B-But me and y/n are m-mentioned in the book..!!

Hoseok : W-What?!

PRESENT :

Amanda : B-But Baekhyun read it first a--

Namjoon : You made her to read it even though you know she is going to be in her labour..?!

Amanda : N-No i didn't m--

Jungkook : No..!! There must be something in that..!! Baekhyun read this book but he is alive..!! So there must be something..!!

Jimin : These shits are giving me headache..!!

Baekhyun : What?! You guys let me live with y/n but you guys never asked about the incident.. About the man who died for y/n..!!

Baekhyun : It's been 8 months you didn't ask me about the man who died for y/n..!! And you guys never let her know who she is.. And you guys never tried to know who is she.. What is her past..!!

They all looked at him in confusion ,  Jin opened the book to read but..

Doctor : Congratulations..!! Uhm.. Who is y/n's husband here??

They all looked at each other being confused to say the answer..

Jungkook : It's me..!! *smiles* How is she??

Doctor : Congratulations you have a baby girl..!!

Everyone froze at their spot.. They couldn't digest the fact that they became dads.. The doctor smiled and left the place..

They all entered the room and they saw you smile.. Their eyes filled with tears when they saw the baby..

The baby was really beautiful.. But the baby's body was cold and it looked pale.. They all noticed it..

Jin approached the baby but he pecked your forehead.. Tears escaped from his eyes..

Jin : T-Thank you *smiles*

You looked at his teary eyes as you started to tear up.. Seeing them shedding tears..

Y/n : P-Please don't c-cry..!! *smiles*

You said and handed the baby to Namjoon.. He hold the baby with shivering hands.. His tears fell on the baby's cheeks making the baby to wiggle in his grip..

Namjoon : Ohh.. I-I'm sorry princess..

Y/n : *chuckles* She looks so adorable..

Hoseok : Just like you Princess..!!

He said while hugging you, you felt happy.. Happy tears were flowing out from everyone's eyes..

Jungkook : My princess.. *smiles*.

The door slightly opened revealing Amanda and Baekhyun.. And the past few hours hitted you..

Baekhyun : H-How are you f-feeling sweetie?? *smiles*.

Yor words were stuck in your throat and tears started to form in your eyes.. You realised that your brother was with you the entire time but you weren't aware of that..

He took his numb steps towards you..

Y/n : I'm a loser..!!

Y/n : I killed mom and dad.. *cries*.

Y/n : And I l-lost y-you.. *sobs*.

Y/n : I should have r-read the b-book before.. *crying hard*.

You covered your face with your palm crying hard feeling guilty and sad gor your past..