EPISODE : 17

PREVIOUSLY :

Ajumma : YOU HAVE TO MATE WITH HER..!!!

PRESENT :

Jimin : But how is she on her heat??

Ajumma : *glare* *she glared at him and left with your blood*.

Namjoon : Ajumma is still angry on us..!! *sighs*.

Namjoon made you lay on the bed and covered you with blanket and sat bedside your sleeping figure.

Namjoon : It's all because of us..!! She is suffering because of us..!! *sighs*.

Ajumma's POV :

Ajumma's POV :

I kept her blood aside and I sat on the sofa.. I didn't expect them here.. Especially with her..!! They shouldn't fall for a human *sighs* VAMPIRES HATE HUMANS.. THEY KILLED OUR LOVED ONES.. Vampires wants human beings just for their BLOOD..!! But she is different and she got her life back.. But humans don't get their life back..!! Only Vampires with ROYAL BLOOD get their life back ..!!!

I take my steps towards the counter and took the bowl filled with her blood and started to check her blood with sone human blood which I saved for the testing..

I mixed her blood with human blood and my eyes widened while seeing the BLOOD GETTING FROZEN..!!

Ajumma : What?! No way..!!

I quickly took all the bottles of human blood and mixed with her blood but it's also getting frozen making my heart to beat faster..!!

Ajumma : If she is a HUMAN.. her blood should mix with this..!!

I took my steps towards the rack and picked up all the blood samples just to find who is she..!! Her blood has to mix with human blood.. So I started checking her blood..!!

            ------------TIMESKIPS---------

Ajumma : I can't check her blood..!!!

AUTHOR POV :

She lost all the human blood samples.. Blood was smeared everywhere on the counter.. On her face.. Her dress.. But suddenly she took the knife and placed it on her wrist..!!

Ajumma :*sighs* I know it's stupid to check human blood with vampire's.. But still..

She let the knife to tear her skin and blood started to drip from her skin and she let her blood drop in the bowl filled with your blood..

Ajumma : Aish..!! It hurts.. *sighs*

She looked at the bowl filled with your and her blood.. Her eyes we're fixed onto the blood.. But the blood didn't react making her to scrunch her eyebrows..

Ajumma : Is she even a human..?!! *sighs* .. I'm losing my mind..!!

But suddenly the blood colour started to change in bright wine red colour making Ajumma to widen her eyes.. The blood seems to be more powerful and bright..!!