EPISODE : 41

PREVIOUSLY :

Y/n : Ahh..!! It's so good to think about the past..

PRESENT :

Y/n : Why can't I sleep?? *pouts*.

You were worried because you rented this house so it will easy for you during pregnancy..

But the house is not enough big for all.. Amanda and Baekhyun sleeps in one room and they all sleep in living room..

Which made you worried about them.. They were never used to this situation.. You have seen them leading their life in the mansion..

Y/n : *sighs* I will sleep with my teddy bears.. *smiles*

You slowly stood up from the bed and you were supposed to go out but..

The sound of window clattering made you stop.. The clatter noise of windows were because of the strong winds..

Y/n : Aishh..!! *you said while walking to the window*.

You closed the window and you looked at the clouds which appeared like it's gonna be raining soon..

Y/n : It's gonna rai--

The words got stuck in your throat as you saw the book again.. In front of you..

Y/n : H-How.. I-It..

You took the book in your hand but the pages of the book were stained with blood.. You can smell the iron scent of the blood.. Making your knees weak..

Y/n : The blood is f-fresh..

You flipped the pages slowly with your number hands.. You scrunched your eyebrows when you saw a "couple" in the book..

But your eyes widened when you saw the same pendent on the lady's neck..

Y/n : Y-Ye Jin.. Hyun B-Bin..??

You slowly started reading the book.. You badly wanted to read this book since you first saw it..

~~~~~MAGICAL TIME SKIPS~~~~~

The book fell from your hand.. Tears were flowing continuously from your eyes..

Y/n : E-Eomma.. A-Appa?? Ba-Baekhyun..?!

Y/n : Baekhyun is my b-brother.. Dad was a vampire.. And my mom was half human..

Words weren't coming out from your mouth.. Your mind is totally a mess.. But suddenly a sharp pain in your stomach made you to yelp in pain..

You noticed that your nose is bleeding.. Blood was dripping on the blood..

Y/n : A-ahh..!! It h-hurts.. *groans*.

Amanda : Y/n stay calm..It's ok?!..Breathe normally..

Amanda : Baekhyun-ah call the others..!!

Baekhyun quickly left to ca the others.. Amanda noticed the book and left a calm sigh..

Jin : P-Princess it's all o-okay.. *he said while caressing your cheeks.. *

Jungkook : God please make it easy for her

Jungkook : God please make it easy for her..!!

Everyone was worried after hearing your painful screams coming out from the operation theater..

They have never been this worried and tensed in their entire life..

Jin : But Amanda how did you know that she is going to be in her labour.. I saw you peeking in her room..

Amanda : I just made it easy for her.. *she said while handling the book to Jin*.

Jin : Where the fuck did you get this book??

Jimin : Jin hyung??

Jin : I have warned y/n to not read this book.. But you made her to read it right??

Baekhyun : So you know the truth??

Jin : What truth?? I warned her because this is a cursed book.. If anyone related to this book reads this book.. They will die..

Jin : This book is about some past and some future.. And you know that the future can change..!!

Amanda : W-What do you mean by "THEY WILL DIE"??

Yoongi : He said that they will die only if they are mentioned in the book..

Baekhyun : B-But me and y/n are m-mentioned in the book..!!

Hoseok : W-What?!

.................................. TO BE CONTINUED

PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT 🥺❤

I WILL BE BACK WITH THE NEXT EPISODE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.. TILL THEN STAY SAFE..

~~LOVE FROM AUTHOR I 🤗💕