Five

~Every single time that I wish you were mine I close my eyes and safely just keep dreaming of you~

-Mitch's POV-

 Mitch drifted in and out of consciousness, he heard then cut the car to get him out of it. He felt them lift him gently out of his car and they laid him on a stretcher. He looked up at the blurry and spinning sky and his vision darkened.

 "Sir, stay with me. What is your name sir?" One of the paramedics asked him as they put the stretcher into the back of the ambulance.

  "Mitch Grassi." Mitch said in a raspy voice and then he choked on his own blood.

 He felt his eyes get heavy and he heard the sirens blaring and felt the truck race off to the hospital.

 "Stay with me Mitch." The paramedic said, his voice was full of fear.

 But Mitch let his eyes close and he fell into a deep sleep.

-Kirstie's POV-

 Kirstie, Avi and Kevin were sitting around talking with each other, when all of a sudden Kirstie's phone went off. She pick it up and looked at the caller ID.

*Why would the hospital be calling me?* she thought as she picked up the phone and put it on speaker phone.

 "Hello." Kirstie said.

 "Hello is this Kirstie Maldonado?" the lady asked.

Kristie's heart started pounding in her chest and he hand started to shake. She looked at Avi and Kevin, who's faces were pale white.

 "Y-yes this is her, what's wrong?" Kirstie stuttered.

 "Kirstie I'm sorry to inform you that your friend Mitchell was in a major car accident." Kirstie's mind raced a mile a minute and tears filled her eyes.

 "O-okay we will be right there." She hung up the phone and looked at Avi.

 Avi jumped up and they all sprinted out of the house. Jumping into Avi's car, he sped off towards the hospital. Kirstie didn't even bother to call Scott because she thought that he would be at the hospital already.  Avi flew into the parking lot, and parked in the first space that he saw.

 He cut the engine and they jumped out of the car, sprinting towards the hospital's entrance. Thank god she wore her UGG boots because running in heels would be such a hassle.

 She ran behind Avi as they entered the lobby. Avi ran into the counter, slamming his hands down on the desk and startled the receptionist. "Mitchell Coby Grassi he came in here from the major car accident."

 The receptionist pointed to a hallway and said, "Room 37 Emergency."

 "Thank you." I waved at the receptionist and we walked swiftly down the hallway. We dodged nurses and various doctors as we made our way to his room.

 We finally came to his room, which were full of nurses and doctors, but Kirstie noticed that there was no sign of Scott. She whipped out her phone and dialed his number.

 He answered on the fourth ring, "Hello?"

 "Scott where the fuck are you?!" Kirstie yelled into the phone.

 She heard him move the phone to the other ear, "At Alex's house why where are you?"

 "At the fucking goddamn hospital with you best friend, remember Mitch? Yeah he got into a major car accident and you just have to get here soon."