Fifteen

-Mitch's POV-

 Mitch was warming up softly to himself as he was fixing his hair in the big dressing room mirror, when Kevin knocked on the door and told him that they were going to be on in two minutes.

 “Coming!” Mitch hollered back as he fixed that one piece of hair that hung down in his face. After a few tries he finally got the piece of hair to stay. Sighing in relief, he fixed his shirt nervously as he walked out of the dressing room.

 He heard Scott warming up down the hall so mitch followed his beautiful voice. A smile tugged at his face when he rounded the corner and saw Scott's red plaid Flawless flannel, and his black jeans. Mitch walked up to him and wrapped his arms around scott's waist and rested his head against his back.

 Scott jumped at mitch's sneaky attack and turned slightly around, “Hello beautiful.”

 Mitch let go of his waist and put his ear pieces in, then he got up his tiptoes and kissed scott on the lips. The blonde smiled against his lips as he kissed him back. Then they pulled away to grab their microphones from Avi's hands.

 They huddled in their little circle and did their pre show ritual. Then Mitch smiled at his best friends and his amazing boyfriend.

 “Lets get this party started.” Kevin said, as they made their way on stage.

 Through his ear pieces, mitch could hear the ear splitting screams as the lights showed their silhouettes. Then they started singing Problem, which then they transitioned into Partition which flowed right into Evolution of Beyoncé.

 <Time Lapse to end of show>

 “All my life i've been running.” They ended in unison and the crowd cheered. Mitch smiled widely as they all looked at each other an took a bow. Blowing kisses to their fans, scott thanked them for coming to the show and they ran off stage.

 After a few breaths, the audience was chanting for an encore. Chuckling to themselves, they ran back on stage and sung That’s Christmas To Me off mic. Then mitch bent down a grabbed his mic from the floor as they begun singing Daft Punk. Singing and jumping around, Mitch was out of breath at the end of the song. Man this crowd was full of energy. It was truly the greatest show he has ever experienced. What a great way to start off the tour.

 Mitch turned around and saw only Kirstie, Kevin and Avi behind him. Looking around the stage and out into the crowd, he saw no sign of Scott. Then he felt a hand go on his shoulder, jumping slightly he met Avi's smiling green eyes.

 “Stay here we will  be right back.” He said to mitch.

 Mitch looked at the bass with wide eyes and watched as the three of them ran off stage. He looked back at the crowd, which were filled with whispers.

 “Well this is awkward.” Mitch mumbled as he rocked back and forth on his heels.

 He lifted his mic to his mouth and was about to say something when all of a sudden the lights went out. The whole theatre went silent and Mitch stood there, heart racing looking around in the dark. Panicking slightly, he turned into a full circle but still no sign of the others. Then a spotlight came on and he turned to see Kirstie, Kevin and Avi standing their in different outfits, with smiles on their faces.

 “Guys whats going…..” Mitch was cut off as Kirstie and the other two started to sing.

 Then he recognized the song, it was Unconditionally by Katy Perry. The lights slowly turned on and the room was lightly dimmed. Mitch turned to look at the crowd and he saw the people in the front row start to cry. What was going on? Then mitch heard him, his soothing, beautiful voice through his ear piece.

 His nead snapped to the right and saw Scott coming slowly on stage, singing the chorus/end to Unconditionally by Katy Perry.

Unconditional, unconditionally
I will love you unconditionally
There is no fear now
Let go and just be free
I will love you unconditionally

So open up your heart and just let it begin
Open up your heart, and just let it begin
Open up your heart
Acceptance is the key to be
To be truly free
Will you do the same for me?

Unconditional, unconditionally
I will love you unconditionally
And there is no fear now
Let go and just be free
'Cause I will love you unconditionally (oh yeah)

I will love you
I will love you
I will love you unconditionally

 Tears welled up in Mitch's eyes as scott stopped in front of him and sung the last note. Kirstie, Kevin and Avi stopped singing and the whole room was silent.

 “Mitchell Coby Grassi, I'll take your bad days with your good, Walk through this storm I would do it all for you because I love you. I've loved you from the very first time I laid my eyes on you. Nobody ever loved me quite like you do. You've showed me how to love and I'm so happy your mine because I’ma love you long time. Now I need your love, I need your time because when everything's wrong you make it right. If you gave me a chance I would take it. It's a shot in the dark but I'll make it,  I know with all of your heart,  that you can't shame me because when I am with you, there's no place I'd rather be than by your side. I promise to love you unconditionally for the rest of my life.” Mitch put a hand over his mouth a scott got down on one knee and took out a little black box. He watched as the baritone opened the box to reveal a beautiful silver engagement ring with three diamonds in the middle with tiny diamonds down the the sides of the ring.

  “Mitchell Coby Grassi, Will you marry me?”

 Mitch gasped and choked back a sob, he looked at his three best friends who were crying softly, then he looked out int the crowd who had tears in their eyes as well. Turning his gaze back to scott, looking at him through the tears which were now falling from his eyes.

 He...........