Sixteen

Hey fruitflies, i would like to thank @ToxicGummyBearss for this idea, if it wasn't for her i would be ending the book with this chapter. But because of her idea, this book will go longer. So thank you @ToxicGummyBearss :)

 Oh and please check out her amazing books, maybe you'll catch a glimpse of me in her book Alone or Packed. Also check out her amazing Scomiche books, her work is amazing definitely worth a read/ vote and comment.

~Wolfy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Mitch gasped and choked back a sob, he looked at his three best friends who were crying softly, then he looked out int the crowd who had tears in their eyes as well. Turning his gaze back to scott, looking at him through the tears which were now falling from his eyes.

-Mitch's POV-

 He cried harder as he nodded, “Yes Scott I would marry you.” Scott slide the ring onto Mitch's finger, jumped up and wrapped his arms around Mitch. Twirling him around, Mitch's feet left the ground as Scott twirled him around and then Mitch's feet landed softly back on the stage.

 Then the audience broke out in screams, cheers which were mixed with a thousand crying fans. Mitch pressed his lips upon his fiancée's and he smiled as thy pulled away, leaning their foreheads together.

 “I love you mitchie.”

 “And I love you, scottie.”

 Mitch and scott turned to the crowd, lacing their fingers together and held up their hands. The crowd erupted in louder screams and every fan in the room had tears streaming down their faces. Then  Mitch felt the arms of their three best friends go around them, and then did a group hug in the middle of the stage.

 They all pulled away, said good night to their fans one last time and walked off the stage. Mitch couldn't stop smiling as they walked down the hallway towards the exit. Everyone that they passed congratulated them on their engagement. Both mitch and scott said thank you to everyone that they passed.

 As they got onto the bus, Mitch plopped down on the small couch. He felt his energy slowly decrease with every passing second. Looking around at his friends and at his new fiancée, mitch noticed that everyone was falling asleep sitting up.

 “We could celebrate tomorrow, lets get some rest.” Mitch yawned, and he felt something hit his shoulder. Looking over, he saw Scott struggling to keep his eyes open he was so tired.

 “You're right, queen. Lets go to bed before we all pass out here.” Kirstie yawned and she got up, stretched then she trudged down the narrow hallway towards their bunks. Kevin and Avi said goodnight and they went to their bunks.

 “Scotland.” Mitch shook Scott's shoulder lightly.

 The blonde jolted awake, looking around the room frantically before his eyes landing on mitch's.