01 - Ronin(6 Star - Guard Class)

Code Name: Ronin Oni/ Masterless warrior
Name: Kagami Koshin
Gender: Male
Race: Oni
Origin: Higashi
Height: 189 cm
Combat experience: 31 years
Date of birth: September 19th

Relationship towards operators:
•Noir Corne(Best Friend)
•Yato(Friend)
•Matoimaru(Close Friend)
•Hoshiguma(Rival)
•Persha(Lover)
•Yuuki (Companion)
•Kagamine (Sibling) [Dead]

Physical Exam:
[Physical Strength] Excellent
[Mobility] Excellent
[Physical Resilience] Excellent
[Tactical Acumen] Outstanding
[Combat Skill] Excellent
[Originum Arts Assimilation] Standard

Profile
A war veteran and a masterless warrior who seeks to eliminate the murderer to avenge the death of his younger brother, yet he came to Rhodes island for another purpose.

Clinical Analysis:
[Cell-Originium Assimilation] 10%
Originium crystals are visible across the surface of his body, but not to a great extent. Symptoms have been effectively controlled.

[Blood Originum-Crystal Density] 0.27u/L
Although the current situation is relatively stable, due to the late treatment time, his condition may deteriorate.

Archive File 1

Operator Kagami known as the Ronin Oni of Higashi came to Rhodes island after Yato & Noir's previous operation along with few operators such as Shirayuki and Hoshiguma, However his arrival wasn't that good either shown by the other operators here in Rhodes. With that kind of problem, Operator Hoshiguma volunteered herself to keep surveillance over him for a entire week in case of suspicious activities.

So far none was reported during those whole week of surveillance aside lullabies on his dorm.

Not longer than a month, operator Matoimaru held a fierce match and with that kind of battle resulted a simple lost by a single clash to broke her weapon down. Although Kagami communicates to Yato & Noir without problems, yet such intimidation really shivered spines and distance every operator around him.

Now that mask can be a useful advantage for intimidating enemies, I should ask Noir for some!

Archive File 2

 We began to notice that operator Kagami himself is a very approachable individual only to those who he trusted yet he can be interacted in any sorts of conversations, but he sometimes spoke unpleasant truths even assigned as a mentor for guard operators. Also we assigned him as our chef during the weekends for his unique culinary skills such as Higashi cuisines along with operator Jaye since he insisted.

Kagami himself shows that he is skilled, calm, capable, and kind to everyone to Rhodes Island, so we tried to make an serious apology for such bad behavior we have treated him. However we did not expect such kind Oni be easily forgiving for such bad treatment we have done therefore we tried to make sure that we'll never betray him and get along as well as everyone in Rhodes.

A little party was held after that, for just a little game of King game. Hoshiguma came top among the others and untended to accidentally picked him to open up the mask which we thought it was just a silly joke. Behind the mask we've been seeking filled with curiosity. Still lots of questions to be answered...

Or is it?...

Archive File 3

CLASSIFIED FILE

Operator Name: Kagamine Koshin
Gender: Male
Race: Oni 
Height: 192cm
Origin: Higashi 
Combat Experience: 10 Years
Status: [DECEASED]

A4 Squad's 25th new recruit from Higashi and a decent warrior who fought a hundred high class mercenaries in one night since he's been hired as a contractual bodyguard before joining Rhodes Island, Operator Kagamine works part time as a regular delivery man and a chef of Rhodes to minimized the pressure he have been from working as a bodyguard yet he keeps pushing himself like he wants more like a real challenge of his life. 

Aside from his excellent height and immense strength, he is sometimes seen as a soft Oni recalled by operator Noir his senior along side with operator Yato. 

Date:  JN - 24 - XXXX 

During the operation on Lungmen Downtown assigned team which is handled by squad A4, unfortunately things aren't looking good as it supposed to be as more tough mercenaries entered the battle and Noir Corne was in a terrible injury state, the operation was pulled off and forced all operators to take the remaining hostages and retreat to the rescue zone. All plans were successful and rescued hostages are taken to captive, however everything of the cause comes with a tragic payment of its contract which is the cost of his very own life. 

Everything of the operation and the tragic death of Kagamine was considered CLASSFIED to every single files of Rhodes Island's Data and must not be leaked to any intruder, except his only remaining family, for short his only brother in Higashi.

This is must be the reason why he seeks such Redemption...

Archive File 4

The title of Masterless was once been held to a certain incident rumored back in Higashi a few years ago, given to the capabilities and survival skills of operator Ronin recorded by camera footage and battle simulation reported by our training and drill Instructor Dobermann, he himself seeks revenge towards to the real murderer of his death brother Operator Kagamine and wanted to continue his brother's wishes as finding cure to this worldwide infection of the Originium needless to say, he is surprisingly one man who also knows to use Sankta weaponry.

Talking about using licensed weaponry of the Sankta Operators, we knew that the Licensed Gun wielders Sanktas are known for being experts of controlling their own originium arts, we assumably thought all these experience of using Sankta firearms were related to Operator Persha's teachings, however she clearly stated  that everything he knew about the Sankta firearms is somehow a huge mystery she was also curious for a long time. So we asked few of the Sankta Operators such as Exusiai and the others to be questioned about his relation towards Laterano and the usage of their own weaponry, yet operator Mostima is the only one who answered the questions but in a very short answer.

Mostima: That Oni looking guy? Well i cannot clearly remember much of his own position and weaponry choice, but I've seen him few times in a glimpse back in the old days in Laterano.

Mostima: The last time I've seen him is on the judgment court of the high table and... suddenly disappeared after a massive explosion on the afternoon in the high table incident...

Mostima: Now he's finally here... I'm also got curious like the others too doktah(Doctor)...

Promotion File

Sometimes new individuals can be hard to get close if they are approached with an uncomfortable attitude at the first day which reminds of an fellow operator similar to Broca from the Chiave Gang, time maybe long but with enough patients those walls crumbles and breaks loose sooner till those hearts be opened towards reality. Towards Operator Kagami, an excellent and skilled warrior who fought and bared all the years of pain until he understand who really he is in the day of tragic moment. Where such pain cannot be bared deep inside is a man's instinct not wanted to be seen in the eyes of the community, there he kept himself presented in a stoic, gentle, outgoing, and opened mind manner which we blindly seen men who shed tears were fragile and pathetic. 

He himself cannot shed those anymore every night but mourned to seek redemption for his dead brother, now dry to be mourned again he submits and accepted where he fall yet must stand back again on the battlefield ready to complete the job of his journey. Came back more stronger with his Sankta wife on the search of their journey's goal, such a strong synergy between the two will also face every challenges ahead their path. 

"Why I smile? Well I've never wanted everyone to see such warrior be broken Doctor..."

(Owner: Kagami Koshin)