07 - Black claw(5 Star - Specialist Class)

Code Name: Vex
Real Name: Vex [CLASSIFIED]
Gender: Male
Race: Sarkaz
Origin: Siracusa
Height: 183cm 
Combat experience: 12 years
Relationship towards operators:
•Chiave, Broca, Aosta(Friend)

Physical exam:

Physical strength: Excellent
Mobility: Outstanding
Physical resilience: Standard
Tactical acumen: Standard
Combat skill: Excellent
Originium Arts Assimilation: Normal

Profile:
One of the Chiave gang's close friends in Sicarusa who's quite the approachable guy than Broca's first impression of Rhodes Island was first introduced in Lungmen to reach out to Chiave's request form of joining Rhodes Island for a small favor.

Clinical analysis:

[Cell-Orginium Assimilation]: 14%
Significant crystal distribution is visible on the surface of the body. Fewer exposure was found around his arms, stated that the crystals are quite painful at rare times.

[Blood Originium-Crystal Density]: 0.35u/L
Vex's prognosis based on his current infection status is poor, and there is potential for further deterioration. 

He has a slightly negative view of medical treatment. I am afraid that if this continues, there will be little that can be done for him even in the best medical setting.

Archive File 1
Chiave gang had been taking a rough journey before joining Rhodes Island for medical attention and currently working as an operator in fewer assigned missions but still, the trio can be chaotic as Chiave himself is pretty known to be a troublemaker Vulpo of the gang itself, Vex was the one to provide a safer escape route out from Siracusa to Rhodes Island unseen by the naked eye and although the gang can get into unnecessary troubles in certain times. Vex himself is assigned to be an investigator and strategist of Rhodes Island to find a certain individual involved in fewer unsolved murder cases of Lungmen and Siracusa following with meaningful evidence according to L.G.D Chieftain Ch'en's approval, however, the clues and evidence are were quite disturbing with several corpses having carved wounds forming into an eye shape or else blood painted of its victim in every crime scenes reported from Lee's Detective Agency.
Archive File 2
Battle reports from the training room stated he doesn't lack any physical training and tactics alone. Still, his short temper cannot be contained long after a heated argument between Rhodes employees over thrown complaints, however, the problem was settled and in an open mind conversation. The fight was halted peacefully thanks to him alone. Further investigation of his background was all an empty shell and we find it strange as his recognition of Siracusa goes by multiple names such as Alista Floyd, Alexis Scholten, Jean, and many more listed amongst the people of Siracusa, he was mostly seen working as a good baker from a local bakery on the streets and sometimes others witnessed him working part of a well-known food industry company. Every clues and hint were very odd to connect between his past recognition and current purpose of working for Rhodes Island for a time being or longer than we expect to be, although he comes with a recommendation from L.G.D's Chieftain and it seemed very anonymous just because of his odd background but still his intentions were not a threat to Rhodes or anyone except himself we just need to watch our backs in case if anything comes fishy. 
Archive File 3
The usual things he does for Rhodes is to work around serious investigation against crime cases from opened reports of the police in any city of each country exception from Sargon and Kazdel itself, for further results of his job is quite the success rate of cases solved in a matter of weeks and we assigned him to be part of Lee's investigation team alongside with Operator Hung. Living on many names had been an easy task for operator Vex as it was quite the living he had been through in his life and some recalled him as "the man with many faces" over L.G.D employees yet his approach is never been inappropriate as he can adapt on the city pretty in one day, moreover, the newly assembled team became a great change of Lee's Detective Agency with 10 Murder cold cases solved within a month by themselves and all of these works impressed Ch'en to let them do their usual work under little authority of the L.G.D. Pretty much his skills never disappoint Rhodes and the L.G.D.
Archive File 4
All employees and personnel of Rhodes Island are told to halt asking questions of operator Vex for over a month due to the rumors being too sensitive towards him, also work performance went skyrocketed for Lee's detective agency in just a few days of working there. Although there are rare times he rejects some cases related to mystery ones where the murderer leaves clues or other individuals say riddles drawn around the bodies of its victims whether it be shaved, craved, or burned. Moreover, these cases had a similar clue of a symbol described in two knives with their handles crossed while blades pointed upwards and a white sinister smile above it. Each case comes from different countries and regions with approx of ten cases while the latest happened in Sargon as its the 9th time this month that he requested an immediate departure to the country with an old friend of his living near a few kilometers to the borders between Minos and Sargon but due to both countries past history and hate to each other even till the present day. The two were advised to travel to Siesta to meet up with Rangers for a safe clearance to the borders. 
Promotion File:
In a better conclusion to the immediate operation in Sargon, the murderer of the mystery was finally caught and held captive in Mansfield State Prison of Columbia. There are no casualties in the operation since the fight went from a long chase until the murderer was cornered and forced to fight, the unknown killer was actually named Jack the Ripper a famous case back in the old times of history yet all murder cases aren't only women but also men and children according to all crime records across the entire terra itself. The big question: Is he really retiring after he received the redemption he sought finally obtained? honestly, his partner called by the name of Reika Panostes confirms that operator Vex will be not retiring from further investigations and work with Lee's detective agency again for a contractual job extension of 5 years.