03 - Inferno(6 Star - Arts Enmity/Musha Guard Class)

Code Name: Yun
Real Name: Yun Xiao
Gender: Male
Race: Lung
Origin: Lungmen
Height: 179 Cm
Combat experience: 10 years
Date of Birth: January 31th

Relationship towards operators:
•Yuuki (Best Friend)
•Hoshiguma(Friend)
•Jaye (Friend)

Physical exam:

Physical strength: Standard
Mobility: Excellent
Physical resilience: Normal
Tactical acumen: Normal
Combat skill: Standard
Originium Arts Assimilation: Excellent

Profile: 
Yun Xiao, known as Lungmen's street hero and excellent sword martial artist, was not much of a fame known after he began his heroic justice by saving the endangered and being a firefighter at the teenage, however only a few the operators such as Lee's agency department and the LGD knew all of the rumors of him.

Clinical analysis:

[Cell-Originium Assimilation]: 19%
The infection has spread far, with the face, jawline, and chest showing clear signs of Originium erosion.

[Blood Originium-Crystal Density]: 0.41u/L
Having reached mid-stage infection levels, and owing to the operator's refusal to cooperate with treatment, the infection is likely to worsen.

Archive File 1
Talking about the blazing arrival of operator Yun, the training simulation monitored his movement and abilities by our best instructor and we witnessed how the cases of fire accidents created no damage and no injured suspects. Surprisingly by using his own Oripathy, he may be able to absorb every single flame using his palms and mouth as it was like eating an entire snack as he said during the interview. 

He might not be that edgy considering he approaches everyone first opening conversations and lifting their spirits fired up whenever there will be trouble or not, he is more like a real brother if I am supposed to feel around him. That also includes fixing the damages of his close friend Operator Yuuki's little rampage and trust issues which include factory production machines and kitchen equipment fully broken during their first week working on Rhodes Island. 

Archive File 2
Starting a heroic act can be a very risky decision in an individual's life as well as one's responsibility to bare the weight of everyone's problems even when the community started to get used to seeing this act like every day is like they crave and waited till the hero fails his/her job then make them they aren't perfect also want them gone like they never existed since the L.G.D is there always for them. 

However unlike Yun, he is quite a brilliant hero who pushed himself for the safety and advantage of the squad's operations yet Operator Yuuki wouldn't let him be too much on a careless act or else he would dangerously kill himself one day, his act is more of a protector role for the squad so he had a good firing spirit to boost everyone's morale and it is an amazing kind of individual who's always there for everyone.

Archive File 3
During Yun's teenage stage, he was known as a rejected student from every school of the great Yan of Lungmen due to his talentless student who fails in his academic records for over 5 years and only mastered almost 80% of the great martial art techniques, however with the lack of knowledge to develop and being a hard-headed student caused him to get a permanently expelled even every school rejected his entry forms which led him to live back on the slums since his family got into an accident at his childhood.

Living in the slums is always been the worst living for individuals suffering through the secret poverty of Lungmen as well as the unhealthy foods junk falls into sewers through the slums itself, however, Yun's childhood has been this harsh life as living in the slums cannot be avoided even terra will like it or not, yet he doesn't let himself be so fragile to the world as he wanted to show the whole Lungmen what's the life behind the slums so he did everything from small slavery jobs to avoid hunger and collected thrown academic books from the trashes, unexpectedly a kind-hearted man saw his amazing determination and hardship on that very night on the streets of Lungmen and finally he gave such generosity providing a small place to live and enrollment from the greatest school of Great Yan under a kind grandmother's guardianship. Yun can only recall a few details of the man who helped him but he can only recognize having a broken Halo.

Archive File 4
Official training reports of operator Dobermann was claimed in an early schedule and strangely according to Yun's originium arts works in three different ways which led to a few test since the previous reports were other employees getting 1st degree burns on the contact with his own flames, of course, we want to avoid these accidents to any contact of individuals weather be civilian or Rhodes. Come to remind that Yun may able to ignite flames in an instant on physical contact and by air, it takes a matter of seconds before ignition, normal flames may divide into categories according to heat color which is red reaching 850 up to 950 degrees Celsius and blue with a heat temperature of 1400 up to 1650 degrees Celsius.

Strangely in previous operations, witnesses of operators of Rhodes reported insane regenerative abilities that were revealed on Yun once contact with chemical mixtures of boric acid and alcohol. However, the effect can only be himself since it is connected to his own Originium arts. needless to say, this method of medical treatment is considered to be banned for any children or adults than Yun himself. Lastly, black flames were one of the rarest temperatures considering it needed few chemical reactions to ignite less of the size of a candle yet his oripathy can be pushed to the limit where he may able to create only a few lasting nearly half an hour, still, there may have side effects once overused which caused Cell-Originium Assimilation to reach 20% to 25% only once happened a few years ago back in Lungmen where he tried to fight operator Ch'en in a crucial match lasted half an hour till he was somehow lost conscious after reaching 25% critical condition. It may be a loss to him but it leaves Operator Ch'en very impressed on that past event.

Promotion File
As being known somehow as the rejected Lung of Great Yan, He himself didn't slow down to rise from the top of the crowd to finally see a lower individual living in the slums for years cannot be stomped down by his great determination and talent. Previous arsenal maintenance shows that Yun's very own Hēi jiàn also known as a Black Sword was made of various materials and minerals able to guide his own flames to its destination or target accurately, although it is a double-edge type sword it is only half similar to the Chi Xiao itself since the current damages it can make is only half the capabilities of Ch'en's Weapon as he only specializes more on his own flame sword techniques rather than full strength fighting for now. 

Other than just his work, he usually goes back to Lungmen for 3 days Off duty every 2 months to visit his own home and feed the people of the slums alongside his old companion Yuuki herself. Other things he does personally? Well, all we know he does a lot of extra shifts and family time with Yuuki.

(Owner: Kagami Koshin)