05 - Divine Sankta(6 Star - Guard Class)

Code Name: Ambrosius
Real Name: Myrax Guerriero
Gender: Male
Race: Sankta
Origin: Kazimierz
Height: 186 cm
Combat experience: 30 years
Relationship towards operators:
Date of birth: October 13th
•Kagami(Comrade)

Physical exam:

Physical strength: Excellent
Mobility: Standard 
Physical resilience: Standard
Tactical acumen: Standard
Combat skill: Excellent
Originium Arts Assimilation: Outstanding

Profile:
Operator Ambrosius joined to Rhodes Island after the previous operation of Operator Gravel back in Kazimierz by the east border near against Ursus Borders, Staying much at rhodes for some classified purposes. Performing well on escort and frontline operations, Ambrosius volunteered himself to be part of the training program with Instructor Dobermann.

Clinical analysis:

[Cell-Orginium Assimilation]: 14%
Operator Ambrosius currently showed no conspicuous symptoms of infection.

[Blood Originium-Crystal Density]: 0.26u/L
Infection still in early stages, no apparent threat to physical health detected as yet.

Archive File  1
There were stories about Ambrosius being part of the Adeptus Sprawiedliwi Kazimierz leader and the only sankta ever qualified on its military service, throughout seeing his current performance on previous operations, it is stated that he is a well disciplined knight but with a light of bitter truth knightly accent towards anyone be foe or ally though this is the way he speaks even towards his own superiors back in Kazimierz itself. About his attire? well he kept more than a week of the same set of attire as part of his own service as a knight even rhodes doesn't really much take the clothing attire strictly(Or is it?), Surely he had no intentions of taking lives after the war ended but if it is his own daughter then he'll have to make the job done himself alone or with someone hired back in Kazimierz.

Archive File 2
There had been curiosity from the operators and the employees of Rhodes on operator Ambrosius' rejection of Sankta arsenals over traditional weapons of Kazimierz which there are old records of him using the Latest 1301 Tactical Semi-Automatic Shotgun on a situational event during the war of Ursus-Kazimierz time, Just for these days he rather kept these Sankta weapons away from the public due to its massive destruction as well as his minimum control of casualties by his own hands. Aside from his gun arsenal, he too been mastered the claymore wielding over the years of training and experience for almost 3 decades yet he himself stated that the entire mastery hasn't been done yet as the purpose of using the sword technique is about self defense so his current performance of every operation is not a blood thirsty choice but to only knock his own enemies unconscious.  

Archive File 3
After his few months of excellent service to Rhodes Island, we gave his request in search of his dear daughter on Ursus with a few of our listed operators from the Empire of Ursus which he abruptly only chooses Absinthe herself it might not a good idea since the two does have a good relation or haven't much socialize each other during his few months of service but it was a bit too late to object this due to piles of Paperworks and appointments to attend ahead on those times. We've asked fewer operators of relation towards Ambrosius and some of the ones who answered the question were the only Nearl family themselves. According to Operator  Blemishine, he was her senior back on the early days of her knight training in kazimierz and sometimes speaks like a caring father during training sessions. To miss Zofia, they sometimes quite chat for a short time during their occasional breaks as guest and guard of the party but sometimes she likes watching his duels with Margaret herself. Lastly to Nearl or Margaret, the two knights have been together for a few years before separating for joining the "followers" group and they have been dueling every week whether be good and bad condition on the match yet the final scores they had was a close one before their last meeting over 316 on Myrax and 315 on herself for their counted victories.

Archive File 4
Amongst the knights of Kazimierz and Nearl family's respect of Myrax's knightly duties, he himself during the tenth war of Ursus-Kazimierz was also been fighting for his home along side with Kirill Nearl on the young age as a knight. It wouldn't be long enough that he had to leave of being a knight in search of his lost daughter taken by the people of Ursus, the days and months passed by on the long journey he searched for his daughter somehow Myrax himself decided to freshen his own mind over the long and unhalted exhaustion yet it was a mad day he come to stopped by on Chernobog in the moment of the catastrophe followed by the attack of Reunion forces.

Luckily he managed to survive and escaped Chernobog with the help of his past experience however he was badly on a critical condition after the huge damage of the disaster itself, he stated that he had been in the line of life and death for many times but his sheer will pushed him back to reality as his mind was too focused on getting back his own beloved daughter or see her by his side till he passed away fulfilling the promises to her. One of rhodes' medical team also rescued him after the end of Reunion's chaos.

Promotion File:
Report file from Absinthe 
Last reported: 2 days ago in Southwest side of Ursus

The operation went well as usual over the month of searching for Operator Ambrosius' daughter around my home country, strangely in each day we have no clues nor new information from the local folks or the government he tends to continue searching his daughter on the internet or get information himself alone after hearing rumors of Closure teaching him simple hacking skills more than a month ago. Day 15 on operation we got fewer closed case files of possible kidnapping and abduction activities around the Southwest of Ursus, Ambrosius himself didn't wait very long when to leave and decided to for us to head there after the sunrise yet this guy startlingly has few concerns towards me as he is acting like my father although i choose not to worry about my nature around, there's this one time he payed all expenses of mine in one day even covered up for the food like i was being treated like a child.

On Southwest of Ursus, i wasn't much of a hustle when we received the right police reports of Criminal activities provided by the Ursus Military Police themselves. All cases were high possibilities that his daughter were involved being a kidnapped victim here on Ursus, later we discovered his daughter was now a member of the bad guys and are now involved with many criminal activities with few burglaries and robberies towards local banks once in every 3 months. Luckily she was last spotted on a junkshop last night by a hidden surveillance camera. I can say everything went smoothly as she just decided to surrender herself to us but still need to face few charges from the police of her records. In exchange for information to the police in agreement, she was bailed out by Ambrosius in a few days and i must tell that this development of them will take a long time but after the many years he searched for her, they are now finally back together as a family.

Of course we both also get along well during the operation.

(Owner: Kagami Koshin)