Marksman Skills and Talents

Trait of Hunter class:
Consume ammo to attack with the ATK increased to 120%; Slowly reload ammo while not attacking (max 4/6/8)

BASE STATS
HP: 2004
ATK: 1095
DEF: 254
RES: 0
DEPLOYMENT COST: 22 (Becomes DP 20 in MAX POT)
E0
18
E1 (+2 DP)
20
E2 (+2 DP)
22
MAX TRUST
+105 ATK

Potentials
POT 2 - DP COST -1
POT 3 - REDEPLOYMENT COOLDOWN - 4
POT 4 - ATTACK POWER +26
POT 5 - IMPROVES TALENT 1 (+5%)
POT 6 - DP COST -1

Talent 1
"Sleight of hand" 
Has a 20% chance to reload 2 ammos when eliminating an enemy within range. Also when a skill ends its duration, the unit is granted fully reloaded ammunition.

With POT 5
Has a 25% (+5%) chance to reload 2 ammos when eliminating an enemy within range. Also when a skill ends its duration, the unit is granted fully reloaded ammunition.

Talent 2 [For six star operators]
"Judgement's mark"
When attacking the same enemy twice (2 ammo consumed with or without using a skill), the enemy will be marked causing this unit to deal an additional 70% of ATK to the marked enemy (Separate damage from the base ATK).

Passive: Prioritizes marked enemy

Skill 1
"Armor Piercer Rounds" (Auto recovery/Auto trigger) SP Cost: 8 Initial SP: 0 
Reloads 1 ammunition and the next attack deals 150% ATK. When hitting an Enemy with armor class F to B, the bullet pierces through and hits the nearest enemy dealing an additional 50% ATK (When the skill is non-pierced then the additional ATK percentage is converted to half as true damage).

Skill Level 1 (Auto recovery/Auto trigger) SP Cost: 10 Initial SP: 0
Skill deals 135% of ATK and pierced damage deals 30% of ATK.

Skill Level 7 (Auto recovery/Auto trigger) SP Cost: 8 Initial SP: 0
Skill deals 150% of ATK and pierced damage deals 50% of ATK.

Skill Mastery 3 (Auto recovery/Auto trigger) SP Cost: 7 Initial SP: 0
Skill deals 160% of ATK and pierced damage deals 80% of ATK.

Skill 2
"Grusha's Wrath" (Auto recovery/Manual) SP Cost: 40 Initial SP: 20 Duration: 13 sec
Losses the attack range tile from the side and added 1 range tile in the frontal tile. Changes the ammunition count to 50, only reloads 10 ammunition per elimination during the skill duration, and hitting the same enemy will reduce attack interval (+5 ASPD per hit and resets). When all ammunition is consumed, the unit immediately ends the skill. 

During the skill duration, the unit loses -60% ATK and the unit burst fires of 3 ammunition for every 2 seconds.

Skill Level 1 (Auto recovery/Manual) SP Cost: 40 Initial SP: 20 Duration: 10 sec
Changes the ammunition count to 30, only reloads 10 ammunition per elimination during the skill duration, and hitting the same enemy will reduce attack interval (+5 ASPD per hit and resets). When all ammunition is consumed, the unit immediately ends the skill. 

During the skill duration, the unit loses -75% ATK and the unit burst fires of 3 ammunition for every 2 seconds.

Skill Level 7 (Auto recovery/Manual) SP Cost: 40 Initial SP: 20 Duration: 13 sec
Changes the ammunition count to 40, only reloads 10 ammunition per elimination during the skill duration, and hitting the same enemy will reduce attack interval (+5 ASPD per hit and resets). When all ammunition is consumed, the unit immediately ends the skill. 

During the skill duration, the unit loses -60% ATK and the unit burst fires of 3 ammunition for every 2 seconds.

Skill Mastery 3 (Auto recovery/Manual) SP Cost: 35 Initial SP: 25 Duration: 15 sec
Changes the ammunition count to 50, only reloads 10 ammunition per elimination during the skill duration, and hitting the same enemy will reduce attack interval (+5 ASPD per hit and resets). When all ammunition is consumed, the unit immediately ends the skill.

During the skill duration, the unit loses -50% ATK and the unit burst fires of 3 ammunition for every 2 seconds.

[During this state, the unit switches her Sankta arsenal from Dragunov SVD to PKP Pecheneg and switches back after the duration]

Skill 3
"Judgment's call" 
(Auto recovery/Manual) SP Cost: 90 Initial SP: 25 Duration: 30 sec
Increase attack interval, ATK +300%, and ammunition count reduced from 8 to 6.  

During this state, when there are no enemies on the range tile, the unit is forced to reload in full before attacking again. Each shot empowers Talent 2 to increase its ATK percentage by 5% (Max up to 30%) on the same target.

[During this state, the unit switches her Sankta arsenal from Dragunov SVD to .44 Magnum and switches back after the duration]

Skill Level 1 (Auto recovery/Manual) SP Cost: 100 Initial SP: 20 Duration: 25 sec
Greatly increased attack interval, ATK +275%, and ammunition count reduced from 8 to 6.  

Skill Level 7 (Auto recovery/Manual) SP Cost: 90 Initial SP: 25 Duration: 30 sec
Increase attack interval, ATK +300%, and ammunition count reduced from 8 to 6.  

Skill Mastery 3 (Auto recovery/Manual) SP Cost: 85 Initial SP: 30 Duration: 35 sec
Slightly attack interval, ATK +350%, and ammunition count reduced from 8 to 6.  

Passive: Each shot also deals 15% of ATK as True Damage.