one

hey lovelies!! if you read my previous dally fanfic then i really hope you enjoy this one as well!! i wasnt 100% sure how to start it but i have lots of plans for the future chapters so i hope you enjoy:))

skyler's pov

as i climbed out of the window in the bathroom of the curtis house, i heard dallas winston walk in the house as johnny shoved me out the window causing me to land on a rock. i shut my eyes tightly trying not to make a noise. i got up carefully walking around the corner of the house and walking to the dingo diner.

incase you're wondering why i was just pushed out of a window, my brother and my friends are trying to "protect" me from dallas winston. a guy in our gang, who doesn't know i exist. yes our gang, and i've never officially met him. so yea, being pushed out of a window is a daily occurrence.

i walked into the diner and sat in my usual booth and waited for the waitress. to my luck, it was evie, steve's girl. "hey eve," i smiled. "hey sky, get shoved out any windows yet today?" she asked. "yep, gonna have a bruise on my ass from this one," i replied and she laughed. "what can i get ya today?" she asked. "burger and a shake," i said. "comin right up," she said and walked away.

the bell rang on the door and i saw johnny, ponyboy, and dallas walk in. johnny looked at me and i rolled my eyes. dally looked my direction and i looked away immediately. i set 10 dollars on the table and walked out as quickly as i could. as i was walking out i heard dally ask "who's that broad over there? i've seen her a few times and she seems to like avoiding me,"

little did he know it was definitely not my decision. i walked to the dx and sodapop was working the register. "hey blue," he said as i walked in. blue, the nickname he came up with because of the 'sky' in my name.

"hi," i said. "whatcha doin' here?" he asked. "well first dally showed up at your house, so i went to dingos, then johnny, ponyboy, and dally showed up
to dingos so now i'm here on an empty stomach," i said. "well lucky for you the milky ways just got restocked," he replied. "finally they've been out all week," i said and walked over to the candy isle to grab one.

"where's stevie?" i asked. "out in the garage," he said. i thanked him for the milky way and went to see steve underneath a car.  "hey i just saw your girlfriend," i said leaning against the wall. "did she look hot?" he asked coming out from under the car.

"always," i said. "do you get off anytime soon?" i asked. "20 minutes why?" he asked. "i need a ride to two-bits I've been walking back and forth all day," i said. "i'll take you, but i have to stop by dingos and see eve," he said. "i can't go in dally's there," i replied. "wait in the car," he shrugged. "fine," i sighed.

once steve got off, we said bye to soda, and drove to dingos. steve just loves to take his precious time, so johnny ponyboy and dally walked out, and of course, the windows were down. everyday dally keeps getting closer and closer to figuring out who i am. at this point i don't understand why they don't just tell him. do they really think i'm stupid enough to fall for dallas winston?

"is that steve's car?" dally asked and i hid my face. "no we didn't see steve inside did we?" ponyboy said. perfect timing, steve just walked out. "hey steve, who's that broad in your car?" dally asked steve. "oh uh just a family friend she needed a ride home," he said. he just stared at me. "what's her name?"

"uh hayden...." steve said. nice going steve, what a great liar. "hey johnny, she kinda looks like you," dally said. "me? what? nah i don't think she does," he said. i got out of the car and leaned on the door. "hey dumb ass, i have ears, steve let's go," i said. "feisty," dally said. steve got back in the car and finally, we drove away.

"i don't know how long you guys think you can keep this up," i said crossing my arms. "as long as we have too," he replied. "you ever think that maybe, just maybe, it's hurting me?" i asked. he just looked at me. "you know we wouldn't do it if johnny didn't want us too," he said. "sure you wouldn't," i said.

"what do you mean by it's hurting you?" he asked. "steve, i fell out of the window and landed on a rock, i can't go anywhere if dally's there, how is it not hurting me?" i asked. "well have you talked to johnny?" he asked. "no, i don't wanna get mad at him," i sighed.

"well i can try, but it probably won't work," he shrugged. i just rolled my eyes and got out of the car once we were at two-bits. "keith you home?" i yelled as i walked in. "in the kitchen!" he said. "dally's everywhere so im gonna stay here awhile if that's okay," i said. "as long as you don't drink all the beer," he said. "thanks two,"