fifteen

skyler's pov

"wait so let me get this straight, you lived with tim shepherd for 4 days just so they wouldn't hate me?" i asked laughing. "yeah man," dally replied. "well don't i feel special," i said and he just shook his head.  we didn't tell anyone we were dating yet since it was just yesterday. i might tell evie but we aren't gonna tell them it's official quite yet, besides it's midnight now, and i'm sure they already figured it out.

"dallas?" "skyler?" "i told them i wasn't stupid enough to fall for dallas winston," i said and he smirked. "but i am fully a dumb ass,"

"well i told you i wouldn't fall for johnnys baby sister, so i guess we both are," he said. "i'm not a baby," i said. "no, but you are pretty cute," he said grabbing my hand pulling me off the bed. "where are we going?" i asked following him downstairs. "you'll see," he replied.

i didn't ask anymore questions, knowing he wouldn't answer anyway, and we ended up driving to a random hill in bucks truck. "what's this?" i asked. "just a random hill, but there's a good view of the stars and i thought you might dig that kind of stuff," he said and held his hand out for me to get out of the car. i smiled and took it as we got in the bed of the truck.

"that's really thoughtful dal," i said. "it's whatever," he said and i laughed. "well thank you," i said laying on his chest. he had his hand rested on my stomach and it would not stop turning. it didn't matter that we were together now, he made me feel things i've never felt before. "dally, we're dating and barely know anything about one another," i said sitting up.

"yeah we do," he said. "okay, what's my middle name?" i asked. "rose?" he asked. "june," i said. "oh," he said. "i don't know your middle name, favorite color, why you seem to hate everyone so much, are we moving too fast?" i asked. "maybe, but i don't care, we can learn all those things," he said.

"okay, ask me whatever you want, but we both have to be honest," i said. "deal, lets start off easy, favorite color?" he said. "dark green," i replied. "have you ever liked anyone else in the gang?" he asked and i laughed. "that escalated quickly, don't make fun of me, but i liked two-bit when i was like 10," i said and he burst out laughing. "i said not to make fun of me!" i said.

"i'm not, i'm not, i just i was expecting you to say sodapop or something," he said. "hey two-bit is cute and funny he should be getting more girls, next question," i said. "don't tell me you're gonna leave me for keith," he said. "i will if you don't ask the next question," i said. "this might be personal, but johnny told me your parents didn't ever hit ya, so why did your mom suddenly?" he asked.

i raised my eyebrow and put my knees up. "well, my mom hit me before she got married to our step-dad, but he claimed that it was 'too obvious' if she hit me so he stopped letting her, but the other day he wasn't home and she just went for it," i shrugged.

"well i'm not letting you go back there alone," he said. "fine with me, you got anymore questions?" i asked. "you a virgin?" he asked and i coughed. "well that's not what i was expecting," i said. "i'm not gonna laugh at you if you are," he said smirking. "i never said i was," i replied. "you're avoiding the question," he said grabbing my hand, pulling me towards him. "fine, yes i am," i said crossing my arms. "good," he said and kissed me. "it's my turn to ask you," i said shoving him.

"alright alright, favorite color is blue, middle name is tucker, i hate everyone because they're idiots," he said. "i get to ask questions too," i said. "i'm an open book," he said. "okay, well why did you decide to come to tulsa?" i asked. "well it wasn't much of a choice, i had to get outta new york, i got involved in some shit i shouldn't have anf had to leave," he said.

"what kind of shit?" i asked. "i know i said i'm an open book sky, but this is some serious stuff," he said. "okay, sorry i'll ask an easier question," i said and laughed awkwardly. "if you could have any pet what would it be?" i asked. "husky or german shepherd," he said. "i can't even start to explain how much i want a german shepherd," i said.

"maybe we should get one," he said. "yeah if we want darry and buck to murder us," i said and he laughed. "hey i have an idea," he said. "what's your idea?" i asked and he kissed me. i smiled into the kiss and we did that for awhile. a long while. "shit dally what time is it?" i asked. "uh oh," he said. "why uh oh?" i asked. "it's 4:30," he said. "shit, we've been here that long?" i asked. "well i mean we were a little busy," he said and i shoved him out of the truck bed.

we got in the front of the car and i looked in the mirror. "DALLAS ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?" i yelled. "what'd i do?" he asked. "you gave me like THREE DIFFERENT HICKEYS," i said.

"well, the guys can't be mad we didn't have sex," he shrugged. "dumb ass," i said. "you seemed to be enjoy-," "shut your mouth and drive," i said. "so bossy," he smirked and started driving.

hey lovelies!! i decided to keep chapter 14 the way it was so hopefully everyone's okay with it!

stay gold:))