ten

dally's pov

yeah, sylvia. i hate sylvia. what am i doing? pretending i don't like skyler? yes. that's exactly what i'm doing. until she walked into the house with blood all over her face. "what the hell," i said and got up basically running over to her. "what happened?" i asked grabbing her hands. "my mom," she shrugged. "sylvia go home," i said. "excuse me?" she said. "get out!" i said and she left.

"two-bit go find darry or someone that can stitch up this cut, god what did she do to you sky?" i said. "well first she slapped me a couple times, then she hit me with a beer bottle," she said like it was nothing. "you didn't try to stop her?" i asked. she just looked away. i grabbed her chin and turned her head so she was looking me in the eye.

"why didn't you stop her?" i asked but two-bit ran in with darry. "what the hell happened?" darry asked. "her ma," i said sitting next to her so he could see the cut. "she got ya good huh kiddo?" darry said and she nodded, rubbing her hand on her pants. darry grabbed everything he needed to stitch up her head and she grabbed my hand. "this is gonna hurt sky, just try not to move," darry said.

she was squeezing my hand so hard i thought it would fall off, but once he finished she sighed in relief. "thanks dar," she said. "sure kid," darry said. "you know you didn't have to make sylvia leave right?" she asked turning to me. "i didn't want her here anyway," i shrugged.

"somebody outta tell johnny his sister got stitches," i said standing up. "where are you going?" she asked grabbing my hand. "bucks," i said. "do you have too? can you stay a little bit?" she asked. i sighed, i could just feel darry staring me down, trying to get me to say no but i couldn't do it. she was looking at me with those damn puppy eyes her and johnny have.

"sure," i said and sat back down. "i gotta go back to work, call if ya need anything," darry said and left. "i'm gonna go too, i'm meetin' kathy," two-bit said. "cya," i said. i wrapped my arm around skyler as she leaned into my chest. "you okay?" i asked. "fine," she said. it was dark in the house and the only light was the tv, but it was clearly bothering her so i turned it off. "get some sleep," i said.

"i'm fine," she said. "c'mon don't be stubborn, just go to sleep skyler you're already half asleep anyway," i said. she sighed and closed her eyes and she finally fell asleep. i put my legs up on the coffee table and fell asleep right along with her.

skyler's pov

"should we wake them up?" i heard whispering all around me. "but they look so peaceful," "you already woke me up dumb asses you can stop whispering," i said. i tried to move but realized dally's arms were wrapped tightly around me. i nudged him slightly and his eyes opened slowly. he saw the guys standing around his and sat up rubbing his eyes. "what time is it?" he asked.

"9:30," soda said. "explains why it's so dark," i said. "what happened to your forehead kid?" soda asked. "stop calling me kid i'm gonna be the same age as you next week," i said annoyed and he just laughed. "and if you must know, it was my dear mother," i added. "i gotta go buck said he was gonna lock the doors early tonight," dally said standing up.

"can i come with you? it'll be quieter there than here," i said, trying to think of an excuse to just be with him. i know i shouldn't be this much, but i just never wanted him to leave. he looked up at the guys and back at me. "it's not a bad idea, we're pretty loud," johnny said. "sure come on," dally said. i followed him to bucks right as buck was about to close up.

"right on time," buck said. "you sleepin' here sky?" he asked. i nodded and just followed dally to his room. "you don't need to sleep in jeans, put this on," he said and threw me one of his shirts. "thanks," i said and went into the bathroom. i looked at the cute on my forehead, and the now formed bruise on my cheek. i looked like dog shit. i put dally's shirt on and smiled. it smelled like him, even tho the smell was cigarettes and mint, it still made me smile.

i walked back out and he was in sweats without a shirt on. "want me to sleep on the couch?" i asked. "skyler, we shared a bed for ten days you really think i give a shit if you sleep with me?" he asked. i laughed slightly and he rolled his eyes. "you know what i mean man," he said shaking his head. "okay, okay," i replied.

he got into the bed and i followed quickly after. "my shirt looks good on you," he said smirking. "you sure it isn't just because my ass is basically out?" i asked. he laughed and turned the lamp off. "no, that's just a tributing factor," he said. "perv," i said. "you're the one that can't get enough me, you wanted me to stay at the curtis's, now you're here too," he said. my cheeks went red but since it was dark he couldn't tell.

"i can leave if you really want me too," i said sitting up but he grabbed both of my arms, pulling me back down. "i wasn't complaining," he said and i just knew if the lights were on, i'd be screwed and he would never let it go.

"i'm not tired," i said and he laughed. "yeah we just slept for two hours," he said. "well, what should we do?" i asked. "we can go get some drinks downstairs and talk or something," he said. "deal," i said and ran downstairs, dally following. this was gonna be fun.

hey loves!! i was feeling generous today so i decided to write two chapters hehe