twenty

dally's pov

"no this is bullshit, i broke up with her for the most stupid reason ever," i said to buck as he poured me a drink. "that's on you dallas," he said laughing. "don't laugh at me buck, what should i do?" i asked. "apologize?" he said. "that shows weakness," i said. "then looks like you aren't getting her back bud," he said.

"i'm gonna have to stop being stubborn, right?" i asked. "is it that obvious?" he asked. "you're no help to me," i said and walked out. "if you aren't gonna drink what i give ya i'll make you pay!" he yelled. i rolled my eyes and kept walking.

skyler's pov

"skyler get up," my mom yelled. "great, she's back to her old self," i sighed and got up. i changed quickly, brushed my hair and teeth, and ran out pulling my shoes on. "yeah?" i asked. "it's almost noon there's no reason you should sleep that long," she yelled. "i'm sorry ma'am," i said. "don't be a kiss ass skyler, clean the house now," she said. "i don't have time mom i have things to do," i said.

she definitely didn't like that. i ran out of the house after getting punched right in the face. i started walking backwards and fell over as i ran into someone. "just who i wanted to see today," i sighed and got up. "why's your eye red?" dally asked.

"none of your business," i replied and walked away. i sighed and walked to the curtis house. "hey where ya been sky i haven't seen you in a few days?" johnny said when i walked in. "i was at home," i said. "you went home?" soda asked standing up. "she was sober until today," i whispered. "did she hit ya?" johnny asked. "yeah, i'm fine tho," i shrugged.

"sky come here," johnny said and hugged me. "i'm okay johnny, really," i said. "you don't have to pretend you're fine just because we didn't want you to go with him," he whispered. "i know, but i am fine, really," i said and ruffled his hair with a smile. "now uh any chance anyone has some aspirin?" i asked.

"i gotcha," ponyboy said and grabbed me two and a water. "thanks pone," i said and took them. "anyway i think i'm gonna go to bucks," i said. "skyler," they all said. "dally's not there it's fine i just ran into him," i said. "look i just want a drink and buck is the only person that'll give it to me," i said.

"fine, just be safe," johnny said. "i will," i replied and walked out the door as dally walked in. i looked up at him and sighed then continued walking. i went to bucks and sat at the bar. "give me the strongest thing you can and keep 'em comin," i said. "you're bossy," buck replied. "now buck," i said and he laughed. "you know he's just as unhappy as you are," he replied pushing a cup towards me.

"his fault," i said and chugged the drink. "what happened to your eye kid?" he asked, handing me another. "my mother," i replied. "how many times i gotta tell you not to go back there skyler cade? there's another room here you can use, along with your brother," he said. "i know, thanks buck," i said. "now keep them comin,"

dally's pov
(11 at night)

i walked into bucks and there was people all over the place. i saw her at the bar, laughing and laying on some guys shoulder. i felt the anger boil in my blood and i walked over there and sat on the other side of her. "beer buck," i said and he handed one too me, shaking his head.

"hey did you know my boyfriend broke up with me because i didn't wanna choose between him and my bestfriend," i heard skyler say laughing. "he's cute," she laughed. "sky," i said grabbing her hand. "hey look this is my boyfriend!" she said pointing at me and laughing even more. "skyler how long have you been drinking?" i asked. "all daaayyyy," she replied.

"hey you know what's funny?" she asked. "what?" i said. "i like love you, but i also wanna punch you in the face," she said. "you love me?" i asked. "no, i wanna punch you in the face, can i punch you in the face? or would you be mad at me, maybe i should punch someone else in the face," she said.

"sky cmon let's go upstairs your wasted," i said grabbing both of her hands. "wooo party time," she yelled as i picked her up and put her over my shoulder. i took her upstairs to my room and kicked out the people that had been in there. i set her down on the bed and closed the door. "you gotta get some sleep sky," i said taking her converse off of her.

"i don't wanna sleep," she said. "you wanna do something fun?" she asked. "not tonight sky," i sighed. she stood up and unbuttoned her jeans and started taking them off. "skyler come on no," i said. "pleaseee," she said. "no you're drunk and we aren't even together anymore," i said.

"that's okay," she said walking towards me, taking off her shirt. "skyler stop it," i said, grabbing her shirt from the floor. "so what? you break up with me and can't even look at me anymore?" she asked. "no, i'm just not gonna do anything while you're drunk and not in a good head space," i said and put the shirt over her head.

"will you at least lay with me?" she asked. "yeah, just let me change," i sighed. i changed into sweats and laid down next to her. "your chest is warm," she said. i just laughed and wrapped my arms around her. "i know you probably won't remember this tomorrow, but man i really do miss ya sky, i fucked up bad letting my temper get the better of me," i said.

"i miss you too dallas," she whispered and fell asleep on my chest. i've gotta find a way to make it up to her, i need her back.