three

skyler's pov

"hey wake up sleepy head," two-bit said ruffling my hair. "no thank you," i said burying my face in the pillow. "c'mon sky ya got school," he said. "i'm only goin' if you are," i said. "we both know i ain't ever gonna graduate anyway why should i go?" he said. "fair," i said and got up. i went through the pile of clothes i always left here and got jeans and a flannel on.

"are we picking up pony and johnny?" i asked. he nodded and we got in the car. once ponyboy and johnny were in the car two-bit started driving to the school like the great parent he is. "thanks two," i smiled, getting out of the car. "have a good day," he yelled. "thanks dad!" ponyboy said.

we laughed as we walked into the school and to our lockers. which unfortunately, were all in different halls. my first class was history which i luckily had with evie. like usual, i fell asleep. "sky, wake up," evie whispered poking me. "why?" i whispered. "they called you down to the office," she replied. "oh great," i sighed. i grabbed my bag and went down to the office to see johnny sitting there. "ah miss cade i'm glad you could join us," principal jensen said.

"is there a reason we're here?" i asked sitting down. "well this is the first time the both of you have been here in two weeks," he said. "we just wanted to make sure everything's okay at home,"

i almost laughed. of course, we just love our parents. "yeah we're good, we've just had the flu," i said. "great, well if either of you ever need anything the school is always here to help," he said. "thank you," i said. me and johnny walked out of the school. "yeah i'm never coming back," i said. "c'mon sky you gotta go to school," he said. "johnny, we never come and the one time we show up we got called to the office, i'm good," i replied.

"so what are you gonna drop out?" he asked. "i don't know, i need mom and dads signature if i do that, maybe i'll just have ponyboy forge them," i shrugged. "i don't know sky," he said. "i do, so don't stress it," i smiled. "let's go to the dx,"

we walked into the gas station and dally was standing there with soda. johnny tugged on my arm and i shook my head. "you know what? no," i whispered. i went down the isle and grabbed a milky way and a coke. i went and set it on the counter and soda just looked at me. "what're you doing?" he mouthed. "not letting anyone control my life," i whispered.

"hey skyler, what's your last name?" dally asked. "depends on why you're asking," i replied. "you just seem really familiar," he said.  i looked at johnny and he shook his head. "afraid i can't tell ya," i said. "and why not?" he asked. "it's cade," johnny spoke up. we all looked at johnny wide eyed. "you just told me no johnny," i said. "well you're right, i can't control you forever," he said.

"you're telling me, you're last name is cade?" dally asked. "always has been," i replied. "she's my little sister dal," johnny said. "that's real funny johnny," dally laughed. "it would be if it was a joke," i scoffed, crossing my arms. "you're tellin' me you've had a kid sister and haven't told me for two years?" dally asked pointing a finger in his face. "i'm sorry dal i just wanted to protect her," he said.

"hey it hasn't been a real hoot for me either," i said. "now if you'll excuse me, now that i can go anywhere i want without having to be pushed out windows, i'll be at the movies," i said and walked out. i was honestly shocked that johnny told him, he doesn't even know that i talked to dally last night. i honestly never thought he'd tell him.

dally's pov

"how could you not tell me you have a sister?" i asked. "i just, you had a reputation with girls when you first got here dal, i was just bein' careful," johnny said. "hey ya know now," soda butted in. "yeah whatever man," i said and walked out. i saw skyler not too far down the road and went to catch up with her. "so, you don't like people like me, or you're forced to stay away from me?" i asked.

"all of the above," she replied. "how have you managed that this long?" i asked. "well it includes lots of bruises on my ass, and a lot of windows," she said. "you ain't nothin' like johnny," i said. "yeah i know, im the loud one," she said.

"how much younger are ya? you seem pretty close in age," i said. "why are you suddenly so interest in me dallas winston?" she asked. i didn't know the answer to that. "free country," i shrugged. "9 months," she said. "so are you almost 16?" i asked. "next month," she said. i raised my eyebrows and smirked. "don't make that face," she said. "what face?" i asked defensively.

"don't think that just because every girl in tulsa wants you that i will too, that's exactly why johnny and the guys kept me a secret from you," she said. "oh come on i wouldn't go after johnny's baby sister," i replied. "i'm hardly younger than him," she replied crossing her arms.

"whatever you say," i said. "now unless you wanna pay for my movie, this is where we leave each other," she said. "yeah no i'm good," i said. "then run along," she said. "there is no way you're johnnys sister," i laughed as i walked away.

hey loves!! i'm sorry if you wanted dally to find out later i just think it's better if he knows now so we can slowly get into the good stuff!! i hope you like it so far:)