1: Character Introduction

Clay: Clayton Smith is 22 and lives alone with his cat Patches. He was kicked out of his parents' house at a pretty young age because he came out to them as gay. He's been living alone for 6 years now and has a part time job that doesn't pay well but he's managing.

Clay wants to be a YouTuber one day but he can't at the moment as he doesn't have the appropriate setup. His best friend, and only friend Nick supports him as much as he can with everything. He even offered Clay to move in with him but Clay declined, not wanting to be a burden.

Clay likes to help everyone if he can. He's really kind-hearted towards everyone, be it humans or animals. He's a great motivator and can cheer anyone up by just being in the room.

Clay hopes to find a companion to help with his loneliness. He's been in a relationship before but it turned toxic and hurt Clay in many ways. He's been in search for someone who would truly love him and not just use him. He has his cat that loves him but it's different from human affection.

Clay is at home all the time unless he has to go to work. He isn't a very social person and is shy until you get to know him. When you get to know him he's funny and can be talkative if he's interested in the topic being discussed.

George: George Davidson is a 25 year old guy who works as the manager of a famous actor, Kyle Miller. He is also married to Kyle and they're both happy with their lives. George and Kyle have been together for 6 years and are married for 2 years now.

George is usually kind and friendly to everyone but can get moody sometimes and start nagging or acting up. All he needs is hugs or kisses from Kyle to calm back down.

George lives in Los Angeles, California with Kyle. He also loves vacations so they both have other property all over the country to stay at when on a vacation. He likes to save money for vacations.

George is a really sensitive person by heart and can get hurt by the slightest things. He also forgives people easily and never holds grudges. Kyle says it's because he's still a child at heart.

George is content with his life at the moment and loves Kyle truly. They are a perfect fit for each other. George wants to be by Kyle's side at every stage in life.

Kyle: Kyle Miller is a 24 year old actor who is really popular in the industry. He's married to his love, George Davidson. He is really protective of George and always manages to comfort him if he's stressed.

Kyle is atleast half a foot taller than George. He has sunkissed skin and beautiful blue eyes with black hair that has faded light blue highlights at the ends.

Kyle is considered the most handsome actor by most fans. Everyone describes him as a hot male. George is the only one who knows that the hottie can be a cutie within seconds, but that's only when he's with George.

Kyle can be really cuddly and huggable when around George. His demeanor changes completely and he seeks pleasure in George's comfort. He also has leadership capabilities.

Kyle adores George's liking for vacations and surprises him with them sometimes. He can adjust to any place in just a few hours and seem like he's known the place for his entire life.

Kyle considers his life as a successful one and wants nothing more than to spend the rest of it with George. It had always been his dream to be where he is right now.

Other Characters

James Smith (Dream's father)
Maria Smith (Dream's mother)

William Davidson (George's father)
Nora Davidson (George's mother)

Liam Miller (Kyle's father)
Ayana Miller (Kyle's mother)

(I just realized the parents' names aren't really useful in the story but I still like writing their names)

Sapnap
Karl