Chapter 27 (Epilogue)

A little more than a month had passed since Clay and George started dating. Things were going smoothly between the two. Clay was now even more protective over George than before and George was a lot clingier than he already was.

On their one month anniversary, Clay surprised George by buying a new phone for him. Now he was able to contact his parents without being dependant on Clay.

George's gift to Clay was an offer. He offered Clay and Patches to come to California with him so that they could live together in George's and Kyle's house that now belonged solely to George. He told Clay he didn't want to live in the state that took Kyle away from him and Clay understood.

It took them a while and a lot of work to move to California but they made it there and started living together, enjoying each other's company. Clay had to quit his job but he was willing to do that for George.

George also decided that it was finally time for the media to know. After being spotted by a paparazzi on the streets while taking a walk with Clay, everyone started making theories of how it might or mightn't be George and it was time to tell everyone it was.

He organised a press conference and talked about everything, what happened in Florida, Kyle, how Clay helped him, who is Clay to him, everything. He answered the reporters' questions as well and got a bit emotional. Luckily, Clay was with him, holding his hand the whole time he spoke.

At the end of the conference, George announced that him and Clay were dating. Some of the fans were happy for George that he was moving on in life and living happily while some didn't support his decision. They said that Kyle was the one and only man perfect enough for George and that he was being dumb by dating someone who wasn't from the film industry.

George and Clay however didn't care about the negative opinions. They were really happy with each other to care.

_____

"Clay?" George said as he snuggled closer to Clay. The three, Clay, George and Patches, cuddled on the couch watching TV.

"Yeah?" Clay replied, running his fingers through George's hair with one hand while he scratched behind Patches' ear with the other.

"I love you." George muttered.

"I love you more." Clay said, guiding George's face upwards and giving his forehead a gentle kiss.

"You know, there's one thing that I've learnt in the past few months." George said, looking up at Clay. "Its that life goes on. You are the one who taught me how to live when I had given up. Thank you so much, Clay." George muttered, moving a little more upwards and pulling Clay into a sweet kiss.

=The End=

____________________
475 words.

That's the end of the book :)

Honestly, I'm not the happiest with how it ended but it works I guess.

I lost motivation halfway in and then got busy with school and exams causing me to lack in updates. I also planned this story to be atleast 30 chapters long but eh.

It is what it is

I'll continue the starts-a-new-book-on-mcyt-birthdays thingy and I'll return with another book on Sapnap's (And Philza's) birthday

Until then, take care of yourselves. Remember that you are valid and loved. Also remember to eat, sleep and stay hydrated. Have a great day/night.

I love you all for reading this. Appreciate you lots :)