Chapter 3

TW: Death, Panic Attack, Disordered Eating.

The next morning, Clay woke up early to make breakfast for George. He took out all ingredients for pancakes and started to make a batter.

Soon he heard footsteps and looked up to see George who was yawning and rubbing his eye. He didn't say anything and just stood there looking really sleepy.

"Good morning." Clay said with a smile. George gave a small smile in return and nodded. He didn't seem like a morning person.

"Do you like pancakes?" Clay asked. The brunette nodded again and leaned against the counter. "Are you still sleepy?" The blonde received yet another nod in response which made him chuckle.

"You can go brush your teeth. I bought a toothbrush for you yesterday. It's the gray one in the cabinet in the bathroom." Clay said. George gave a small nod and left to go to the bathroom.

After brushing his teeth, George began to wake up. He walked back to the kitchen where Clay was done making the pancakes and was serving them onto plates. Clay gave him his pancakes and they made their way onto the couch.

"Here ya go." Clay said handing George the remote. George turned on the television and put on news. He was getting anxious that there was no update about Kyle.

They both sat on the couch, listening to the news and eating their pancakes. The news was getting boring and George was thinking about changing the channel when something caught his attention.

"...updates on the Orlando flood. Famous Hollywood actor Kyle Miller found dead after the flood water drained. Kyle was on a vacation with his husband George, who hasn't been found yet. We'll tell you about further updates, stay tuned with us." The reporter said.

George was in complete shock when he heard the news. His eyes started watering and he trembled in shock. His fork dropped out of his hands when he instinctively covered his mouth with his hand.

Clay was sitting next to him with wide eyes, not believing the news either. He immediately rushed to George's side and hugged the trembling boy, trying to comfort him. George just kept crying.

"Shh, calm down George, it'll be alright. I understand, shhh." Clay whispered with a broken voice as he rubbed his back and held his cold hand in his own, warm one. George didn't calm down though.

"Ky-le, y-you left m-me alo-ne. I-I'm al-lone n-now K-Kyl-e. WhY KYLE?" George repeated the same words over and over, crying loudly. Clay shedding a few tears as well at how upset the boy was.

George's breathing had picked up, he was panting for oxygen at this point and his eyes kept rolling away. Clay was trying his best but was unsure of how to comfort George. Despite his efforts, George closed his eyes and passed out.

"G-George! No George wake up! Please George..." Clay said shaking George gently and panicking. His attempts caused George to flutter open his eyes after a few minutes and sob while Clay sighed in relief.

George slowly stood up, stumbling a bit before Clay caught him. He started stepping towards the bedroom while Clay supported his weight so that he didn't fall. They made it to the bedroom and George slumped down against the wall.

"C-Can I be alone f-for a b-bit?" George whispered. Clay nodded with a small frown and patted the boy's shoulder. He left the room, closing the door with a soft click and stood by it for a moment.

"Promise me you'll be okay George. You can call for me if you need anything, okay?" Clay said from outside the door. He left when he heard a soft hum and went back to the living room.

George brought his knees up to his chest and hugged them as he rested his head against the wall, looking up. He remained like that the whole time, like a statue. He'd cried so much his eyes had ran out of tears.

Hours upon hours passed but George didn't move. His back and neck had started hurting but he didn't care, he felt numb. His face was expression-less as he stared up with dry eyes, not blinking once.

Numbness had filled him entirely. It was like he wasn't even alive anymore. He would just slouch by the wall and stare up at nothing. The tears had already dried on his cheeks leaving stain marks.

Clay was sitting on the couch in the living room. He felt sad because he couldn't help the crying boy. With a deep sigh he got up to feed the cat that was confused as to why everyone was so sad all of a sudden.

After pouring some cat food for Patches, he decided to make a light dinner. He had gotten hungry as the hours had passed so George would be hungry as well.

He prepared some peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for the two of them and went to the bedroom door that was still closed. He knocked softly in case the brunette was asleep. When he didn't get an answer he opened the door and peeked inside.

He saw George sitting down in the corner. He didn't even acknowledge the blonde which made Clay grow worried. Clay slowly made his way over to George and sat down against the wall.

"I made you some food. You must be hungry right?" Clay whispered as to not startle the zoned out brunette. George didn't move his head nor answer. Clay slowly put his hand on George's shoulder, placing the plate of sandwiches on the floor.

"George?" He whispered again. George glanced at him and hugged the taller boy, wanting to cry again. Clay rubbed his back and slowly pulled away. He was met with a pale looking George with red eyes and a numb look.

"How long have you been sitting like this George?" Clay asked, concerned. George simply shrugged and looked away. Clay helped him stand up and helped him sit on the bed. He then brought his plate and put it next to him.

"I know you're hungry George, so please eat? You know you need to eat right?" Clay said as he picked up a sandwich about to feed it to George but George shook his head.

"I-I don't want food. All I want is Kyle..." George whispered, his voice raspy from the lack of use. Clay gave him a sympathetic look and rubbed his shoulder.

"I know George... but don't you think Kyle would've wanted you to eat if he was here with you? So will you eat George? For Kyle?" Clay whispered. George sobbed and nodded, taking a sandwich and nomming on it.

After having one sandwich, George moved the plate away, gesturing he was full and curled up again. Clay helped him lay down and put a blanket over him. George immediately fell asleep, he was tired after crying all day. Clay decided to go to sleep as well.

He made his way to the living room, munching on the leftover sandwiches not wanting to waste them. He put the plate away and rested his head against a pillow, falling asleep soon.
____________________
1207 words.

The whole chapter got deleted and I had to re-write it so I'm mad right now wth wattpad >:[

Remember that you are valid and loved. Also remember to eat, sleep and stay hydrated. Have a great day/night.