72: free elf

All kneeling on the lobby floor of Malfoy Manor, your hands tied behind your backs, you wait.

Snatcher 1: Now don't think about moving an inch.

The first one leaves and you all sit, waiting.

Ron: Guys, what's the plan now?
Hermione: Not now!
Ron: We need to get out of here!
Cedric: Don't you think we know that already?!

Ron shuts up as you stare at the ground thinking of a way to get out of this. As soon as Draco sees your face, he's going to recognize you and everything will go to shit. You hear footsteps and the voice of the snatcher.

Snatcher 1: They were camped up in the woods we went by last night, we probably didn't see them because they had a barrier up.
Draco: Barrier?

Harry turns to you as he hears his voice and you try not to look up from the ground. The footsteps approach you all and then they stop.

Snatcher 2: Here you are. All 5 of 'em.

Draco stands there for a moment.

Draco: What about them?
Snatcher 1: Well, we caught them with wands...
Snatcher 3: And they had this...

The third snatcher throws the Gryffindor sword to the ground, letting it echo through the big hall. You still don't look up.

Draco: Is this supposed to mean something?

"He's playing dumb. Buying us time," you think.

Snatcher 1: Are you that idiotic?

Draco must've given him a glare because he apologizes and backs off.

Snatcher 3: Will you at least look at their faces?

Draco pauses for a moment before sighing.

Draco: Fine, but if you're wasting my time...

You hears his footsteps walk over to the end of your line, beginning at Hermione.

Draco: Hello.

She doesn't say anything.

Draco: Cat got your tongue?

She still doesn't answer. You tilt your head up slightly to watch through your hair. Draco sees Ron next to her and smirks.

Draco: My, you are gorgeous. Would you like to be chained to something else...somewhere, upstairs...perhaps?
Ron: You leave her alone! She's not going anywhere with you!

Draco's smirk grows as he walks to Ron.

Draco: So this is the boyfriend. I understand now.

Draco grabs Ron shoulder and squeezes, tightly because Ron grimaces.

Draco: Don't you worry, I've got a girl of my own I'd love to chain up, anyway. You can keep her. She seems boring.

Ron glares as Draco moves to Cedric.

Draco: Have we met? Didn't I punch you, somewhere?

You smile a little as Cedric stares at him.

Draco: No, maybe it was some other douchebag.

He moves on to Harry, now. You look down at the ground and quickly mutter a spell to hide your face slightly, adding scratches and scrapes all over your face.

Draco: What the hell happened to you? Did you get stung by wasps?

One of the snatchers laughs but quickly stops as Draco glares. He turns back to Harry.