43. prophecy

You throw the covers off of you and gather up your clothes, quickly putting them on. You quickly rush across the hall into your room to change. You go into your drawer and pick out your red lace underwear and bra, a pair of black leggings and a plain cropped t-shirt. You quickly get dressed and slip on your slippers before walking down to the Great Hall. You walk in and see that everyone pretty much left so you can sit next to Draco. As you sit down Draco looks you up and down before leaning over and kissing your cheek.

Draco: Beautiful.

You smile and see the plate of food sitting in front of him. He looks down at it and sighs before looking back up at you.

Draco: I was waiting for you.
You: Oh.

You start to feel your stomach churn at the thought of having to swallow down food. Draco picks up his fork and begins twirling it in between his fingers. You sigh before picking up yours and stabbing the pile of fruit. You turn to him and attempt to form a smile.

You: Together?

Draco gulps before turning to the plate and nodding. He stabs the fruit as he places his other hand on your thigh. You place your hand on top of his, squeezing it, to reassure him. He exhales before turning to you.

Draco: On three.
You: One...
Draco: Two....

You both shove the fork into your mouths and begin to slowly chew. Draco squeezes your thigh as he swallows, waiting to see how his stomach will react. The taste of the fruit makes your stomach turn as you swallow the juices. You breathe deeply before swallowing it. Draco lets go of your thigh and begins rubbing your back as you lean your elbows on the table, your head in your hands. Draco pushes his glass of water towards you, urging you to drink.

Draco: Easy, darling.

You grab the glass and slowly drink the water down, feeling it hit your empty stomach. You turn to him and form a smile as you start to feel dizzy. Draco puts his hands on your cheeks, leaning forward and kissing your forehead.

Draco: I'm proud of you. It stayed down.
You: So did yours. How do you feel?
Draco: A little dizzy but, I'm good. How are you?
You: Dizzy but, I'm fine.

You grab one of his hands from your cheek and hold it to your stomach. He looks at you, an eyebrow raised in worry. You smile at him before leaning forward and kissing his cheek.

You: I have you by my side. It's all I could ask for.

He smiles at you just as Alice and Blaise walk in, hand in hand. They sit down across from you, looking all giddy. Draco rolls his eyes and lets go of your hand and cheek, turning towards them.

Draco: Care to explain why you dragged us from amazing sex to meet you here?

Draco places his hand back on your thigh and lightly draws circles around with his fingers.

Alice: There's two reasons. One is we have news and two...
Blaise: Should be happening in a few seconds.

Alice looks at you and winks before facing the entrance to the great hall. You and Draco turn towards the entrance waiting for whatever is going to happen.

Alice: Ana, you may want to switch spots with Blaise, the lunch rush should be here soon.

You frown and turn to Draco. He leans towards you and kisses your cheek before pulling away and winking at you. You get up and switch spots with Blaise, sitting next to Alice. You lean into her ear and whisper...

You: What is going on?

Alice turns to you and whispers back....

Alice: The classic Slytherin Scandal.