Chapter 16 (M)

**A/N- Y'all know the drill haha**

~7 months later- June, 2022~

"I don't know about you, but these last seven months have been amazing." JJ said. Emily just chuckled. 

"Is it because we've had sex just about everywhere we can on the weekends?" Emily asked. 

"Well duh. Although, let's not have sex in the woods again." JJ said. 

"Admit it though. It was hot, and the adrenaline of possibly being caught made it hotter." Emily said. 

"I guess. But I hate the woods, so please no." JJ said. Emily chuckled. "But it's more than that. It's just, we've been able to be a family without anything happening to any of us. I'm kind of loving that." JJ added on. 

"Yeah. I'm glad we haven't been kidnapped and tortured or been anywhere near a bomb." Emily said. 

"But on the topic of sex, what do you suggest that we do tonight?" JJ asked. 

"Hm, I don't know. But what I do know is that I want to be the dominant one tonight with the special strapless dildo." Emily said. 

"Hmmm, I guess I can let you have this one night since you don't get to very often anymore. I know there's a club with open stripping tonight. So I suggest we go to that. Maybe do some role playing as well." JJ said. 

"I like your thinking." Emily said. "We should meet there." Emily said. 

"Why is that?" JJ asked with a confused look. 

"You'll see." Emily said with a smirk. Emily looked at her watch and asked JJ what time the open stripping was. JJ told her eight, so they had approximately three hours to get ready and get there. JJ already had her dress in mind, and so did Emily. Since they already had them, they went into their closet one-by-one and picked them out, making sure the other person didn't see it. They were well hidden in their closet for special occasions only. They did their makeup and hair and put on their outfit. Once they were both ready, they headed out separately. Emily drove around a while before actually going to the club. When she got there, it was 7:55 pm. She gave the security guard her name, and he let her through. When she walked in, a few people stared at her. She felt very self conscious in that moment but found a seat near the front, but off to the side a little bit. 

As she waited for the open stripping to start, she looked around as a habit

As she waited for the open stripping to start, she looked around as a habit. She noticed a guy staring her up and down. She could also see a slight bulge in his pants. She crossed her legs, red latex thigh-high boots making a squeaking noise as she did so. The announcer finally started talking, and the first person up was someone she didn't know. 10 people in, and Emily was getting a little impatient. She just wanted to see JJ. A few of the other girls were good, and the others were just drunk. Finally he announced JJ's name, and Emily got excited. When she saw JJ walk onstage, she really got excited and started getting wet. Her dress that she was wearing made Emily a little jealous because she looked absolutely stunning, and also because all of the people that were in the building got to see her in it.