Chapter 28

"Since the twins are getting out next week, I have a surprise for you." Emily said to JJ. 

"Em, you know I don't like surprises." JJ complained. 

"I know, but I couldn't just not surprise you with this. You may hate me after this, but it will be worth it." Emily said with a cheesy smile. JJ just chuckled at her. JJ looked at her with so much admiration and love. "What?" Emily asked. 

"Nothing. I just love you so much." JJ said. Emily smiled and kissed her. 

"And I love you so much more." Emily said. 

"Impossible." JJ said. 

"Uh, it's very much possible." Emily said. She handed her a blindfold, and JJ just looked at it. 

"Em, as much as I would love to-"

"I'm not handing it to you for sex you dingus. I need you to put it on for the surprise." Emily chuckled. JJ blushed and suddenly found the ground interesting. She grabbed the blindfold and put it on. Emily guided her to their car and helped her in. Once JJ was buckled in, Emily got in on the driver's side and drove to her destination. She helped JJ out of the car and let her take off her blindfold. 

"Why are we trespassing right now? This isn't our house

"Why are we trespassing right now? This isn't our house." JJ said. 

"Oh it is." Emily said. 

"I'm sorry? It almost sounded like you just said it is." JJ replied. 

"Because that's what I said. Welcome home baby. Now. Lets drive up to the front door." Emily said. She helped JJ back in, and she drove up an parked in front. "So. This home was a bargain. It has 20 bedrooms, 7.5 baths, 38,000 square feet, 2.68 acres, 12 fire places, 2,000 bottle wine cellar, an elevator, theater, 12 car garage, a guest house, pool, horse stable and training ring. The list goes on and on. But I bought it in full because it was such a bargain." Emily said. She looked over at JJ and saw her mouth open in shock. 

"How much was this?" JJ asked. 

"It was only $4.8 million. I did have some renovations done to really fit it with our comfort level and our aesthetic. So over all, I think I only spent maybe $20 million." Emily answered. JJ looked at her like she was crazy.