Chapter 9 - A Chance

Shehryaar's POV

"Aayshu." I called her as she tucked few strands behind her ear.

"What?" She asked as she raised her eyebrows looking at me with a smile on her lips, making my heart skipped a beat.

"Cycling?" I asked as pointing towards few people who was cycling in the park whereas we were just sitting down on the soft grass, doing nothing, not even saying anything.

"Uh?" She responded, furrowning a little.l and I chuckled looking at her.

"Don't tell me you're scared of cycling too?" I asked as I widened my eyes, purposely acted as if I was shocked. She burst her laughter, making me sighed internally.

"No. I'm not scared of cycling." She replied, took a short pause before she continued. "But we don't have cycle." She added, scrunching her nose, looking too adorable till my heart started to pound wild.

"No fear when I'm here." I boasted, giggling and her eyebrows were lifted up instantly.

"Ahaan?" She responded, teasing me with a smile playing on her lips and I rolled my eyes.

"You don't trust me?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at her and she chuckled while shaking her head.

"Nope! How are we going to get the cycles? Asmaan se?" She replied sarcastically and I giggled slightly, feeling amused on her expression.

"Cycle kia, chaand aur sitare bhi launga asmaan se tumhaare liye." I replied before I burst my laughter and she slapped my arm.

"Eeeuu. Such a cheesy line!" She replied, laughing slightly.

"Zyada umeed mat rako. I was just joking. I'm not Spiderman." I said as I winked and she rolled her eyes, getting annoyed. I chuckled as I pinched her annoyed face.

"Janti hoon main!" She said as she jerk my hands off.

"Uffoo. I may not give you the moon and stars but I can do something for you." I replied with a smile and she raised her eyebrows at me.

"What?" She asked shortly and I held her hand, folding it tight with mine.

"I can stay with you under the moon and stars, InshaAllah for forever." I said peering in her eyes and saw she blushed slightly.

"Ufff kitna cheesy line marr rahi ho tum." She responded, shaking her head and I laughed slightly.

"You don't believe me?" I asked and she shook her head carelessly as an answer.

"Dekh le na. One day we will be spending time under the moon and stars." I replied and she chuckled.

"I'm gonna be a diabitic patient soon." She said casually all of sudden and I furrowed looking at her.

"Uh? Kyun?" I asked dumbly before she pinched my cheeks, making me giggled. I quickly held her hands, locking it in mine.

"Because you're flaunting such sweet dialogues on me, everyday." She said and I widened my eyes in disbelief.

"Dialogues? Those are emotions girl!" I said and tickled her in dissatisfied. She screamed in shock as she tried to jerk my hands off her waist.

"Armaan! Lea... leave me! It's ticklish!" She screamed in between laugh as she was now lying on the grass, making me laughed my heart out and tried to push my hands away.

"Will you say that again?" I asked, threatening her as I stopped tickling her a while, and she at once looked at me, furrowning.

"Say what?" She asked dumbly as she was hiding her amusement. I narrowed my eyes and started tickling her again as I was lying down the grass too.