Chapter 49 - Intensity

Shehryaar's POV

"Ehem.." Hafsa cleared her throat and I turned to look at her as she slowly approached us, made me and Aayesha pulled apart when she stopped in front of Aayesha.

"Are you okay?" Hafsa asked concernedly looking at Aayesha as she touched her shoulder and Aayesha smiled while nodding her head.

"Yes I am." She answered looking up at Hafsa and Hafsa sighed, returning her a smile before she parted her lips again.

"Alhamdulillah. Alright then. I'll go and meet Aunty." She said and we just nodded our heads at her before she turned and walked away from there.

"Aayesha.." I called her and she shifted her gaze on me with her eyebrows raised, made me sigh.

"Please don't drive anymore." I said, biting the corner of my lip as I ran my eyeballs on her and she widened her eyes looking at me in disbelief, shocked maybe.

"What?!" She gasped, her tone showed that she didn't expect this from me and I sucked in deep breath.

"Look....whatever happened today, might happen again in future and I seriously don't want that." I said lowly, hoping that she will understand.

"Shehryaar...I know you are worried but don't you think..." She was about to say more when I hurriedly cut her through, didn't give her the chance to complete her sentence.

"I'm having a bad feeling. I just...I don't know! This is eating me up since morning...like kuch bura hone waala hai." I told, joining my eyebrows when my heart beats were quickened suddenly and I ran a hand through my hair frustratedly.

"Shehry...what's disturbing you?" She asked softly as she held my hand and I looked down at it, tighting it before I laid my gaze on her again.

"I..." I was about to speak when suddenly a yelp sound shook us both.

"Ahh!" I was very sure it was Hafsa's voice and I immediately turned in the direction and saw she was on the floor, at the very end of the staircase.

"Hafsa?!" I gasped aloud in utter shock upon sighting her state as my eyes were popped out looking at her and she closed her eyes, seemed like she fell from the stairs.

"Shehry...go check on her!!" Aayesha urged me, made me shift my gaze on her and she nodded her head me as she looked shocked as well seeing Hafsa made me sigh and I stood up before I sprinted towards Hafsa.

"Hafsa...you okay?" I asked as I crouched down in front of her and she slowly parted her eyelids, a silent whimper escaped her lips which was loud enough for me to hear it.

"I'm...I'm okay." She replied in utmost difficulties as she touched her ankle, again shut her eyes as she yelped and I sucked in deep breath while shaking my head disapprovingly.

"You've hurt yourself Hafsa. Come on...get up!" I said as I stood up, extending my hand in her direction for her to grab it and she slowly opened her eyes, looking at my hand before she shifted her gaze on me.

"Utho!" I said, nodding my head and she sighed heavily as she raised her hand and grabbed mine, and with full force I pulled her up and finally she stood straight before I heard her voice again.

"Ahh!" She groaned aloud and unexpectedly fell down again, made me gasp as I hurriedly scooted down in front of her.

"Kia hua? Are you okay??" I asked while narrowing my eyes at her, somewhat felt worried for her.

"I...can't walk. It hurts." She whined as her eyes turned glassy slightly and I rolled my lips inwards looking at her, didn't know what to do as well.