Chapter 48 - She's Home

I was about to update last night but something happened. Wanna hear the story? :P Okay so...I was writing when I thought of taking a short break. So I went to the kitchen and when I came out (lights were already switched off, it was dark), I felt someone walked past me from the opposite direction!! :'( I swear I saw a tall black shadow and I even turned around to look at it before it vanished. I then hurriedly put on my earphones and raised the volume up high before I forced my eyes to shut. I did not open my eyes to any sound then. I was hell scared that I'm having fever now! -_- Sorry for the mistakes!

**********

Shehryaar's POV

I took my mug and walked out of the kitchen while taking a sip from my hot coffee, entering the living room. I put the mug down the coffee table and took the remote with me before I settled down the couch.

I then turned on the Tv as I glanced at my wrist watch, furrowing slightly when it was almost 6PM and Aayesha was not home yet.

She should be home by now...

I offered to pick her from boutique but she refused me, saying that she can drive and she knows the way home.

I sighed, inserting my hand in my pocket and pulled out my mobile out before I unlocked it and clicked on 'Calls' icon.

I was about to tap on her Contact name when suddenly I heard a bell rang and automatically a smile crept onto my lips and I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Aagayi." I said to myself as I stood up and approached the door.

I stopped right in front of the door and unlocked it before I opened the door wide to reveal Hafsa instead of Aayesha and suddenly I felt so disappointed upon sighting it and slowly a frown was spread on my forehead, didn't expect her here.

"Uhm...Assalamualaikum?" She greeted me with a frown when I just kept myself shut sighting her and a moment later, upon realizing it I hurriedly parted my lips.

"Waalaikumsalam." I replied and she passed me a smile before I slowly returned her one.

"Tum yahaan?" I responded then and she furrowed looking at me in confusion.

"Kyun? Aa nahi sakti?" She asked as she raised her eyebrows at me and I chuckled, hurriedly shook my head.

"No...nothing like that. I'm just...surprised to see you here. Come in!" I invited her as I stepped aside, giving her some spaces to enter the house and she smiled as she walked in.

"Thanks. I just thought of visiting Aunty. Where is she?" She asked as soon as she took a seat on the sofa and I took one too on her opposite.

"She's upstairs. Do you want me to call her down?" I asked and she hurriedly shook her head looking at me.

"No...no need. Let her have some rest. I'll go meet her later." She said and I sighed, nodding my head.

"As you wish." I replied, shrugging as she actually quite used to this house, so no formalities with her.

"Why is this house so quiet? Where's everyone?" She questioned while roaming her eyes to every corner of the living room and I took in deep breath as I rested myself on the sofa, sitting leisurely while running my eyeballs on her.

"Papa just got home and Mama is with him. I don't know where Hussain is and Maha...I guess she's sleeping. She had Sports Day at school today and here I am...at the living room in front of you." I gave her the full details and sighed heavily then when she laughed slightly while shaking her head upon hearing me.

"Hold your horses boy! Inhale!" She said as she giggled and I chuckled, finally taking in a deep breath when she parted her lips again.

"And Aayesha? Where's she?" She asked and suddenly I got worried again, sighing heavily I glanced at my wrist watch and she furrowed looking at me.