Chapter 18 - The End Of 'Us'

Aahil in the song!! *_* HAHAHA lmao! Those who reads my WADTBT, you guys must know him. :P Haha I love him though! ;) Missing WADTBT. :(

**********

Aayesha's POV

I handed him the cake and the gift which I excitedly bought for him, containing myself real hard to not break down in front of him and I turned around, hurriedly walked away from there, from where my heart been shattered into pieces...my trust have been broken into pieces.

I hurriedly walked towards my car, almost running and slowly my tears fell off my eyelids. I couldn't control it anymore...not even for a second more. My legs became weak and for a moment I couldn't feel it before finally I fell down on my knees, crying my heart out. I covered my mouth, hiccupping when all our memories from the first day I met him till whatever just happened.

"Uhm.. Can you tell me where this address is?"

"Don't call me bro. I'm not your brother."

"Hum hai rahi pyaar ke, phir milenge chalte chalte."

"It's not safe for you to walk alone. I'll walk you to your house."

"Food. You said, you were hungry right? So I thought I should buy you something to eat rather than let you sleep with empty stomach."

"Mujhse dosti karoge?"

"Just fight your fear. Even if you fall, I'm here to lift you up again. And trust me, you are not going to hurt yourself, but even if you do, I can promise you that you won't feel the pain as you will just feel the joy and fun in skating."

"I love you Aayshu!"

"Cycle kia, chaand aur sitare bhi launga asmaan se tumhaare liye."

"Happy happy birthday Aayshuuuu!!!"

"I've told you I might not bring you the stars but I can spend my time with you under it."

"I'm Armaan Malik is swearing that I will never leave Aayesha Adam Qureshi ever alone and will always stay by her side in every thick and thin and wherever life might takes us to. Sincerely, Armaan Malik."

"Don't trust me so much Aayshu. I don't worth your trust."

Time we have spent together kept replaying on my mind this just caused me to feel something sharp stabbed my heart. Tears were streaming down and I was feeling too weak to even wipe the tears.

I held my car handle for support and pulled myself up. I finally got off the ground and slowly unlocked my car. I got in my car and turned on the engine. I wiped my eyes for once and the moment I wiped it off, a new one fell and this time I just let it be.

I accelerated the gear and my car started moving. I drove at the maximum speed I can to I don't even know where.

"I'm Sheh...Uhm.. I mean Armaan. Armaan Malik."

His words kept banging my eardrums and I clenched the steering tight. I extended my hand to turn on the stereo to accompany me and on cue a soft tune was played.

Naam-e-wafa matlab ke liye ab

Lete hain kyun sabhi

Dard jo seene mein uthta hai

Nahi samjha yahaan koi

To rehne de is dard mein zinda

Main tanha hi sahi

Ki dil se ye bhi denge bhula

Tujh ko jaana kabhi

I gulped down when the song was played. Sometimes its true when people say, when we are sad, all the songs and lyrics seems it was written for us.