Chapter 1-2

Warning ⚠️: This is my first Fanfic, so please don't judge!

Player's POV:

Hi. My name is Player. Recently, I was sent with Pghlfilms and Kreek to find a missing kid called George Pig. Hopefully we get there soon.

3rd Person POV:

"Finally! We're here!" Kreek yelled out.

"Shut up!" Player said, shushing him.

"Let's go in-" Player was cut off, and woke up in a bed. "Ugh, where am I?" Player said rubbing their head. "Kreek? Pghlfilms?" Player said as they looked around.

"Player!" Kreek said, hugging them. "We thought you were gone!"

"We all got knocked out by a pig, and now we're stuck in here. We already opened the shed and the closets already." Pghlfilms says, holding the orange key in his hand. Then, they start hearing footsteps downstairs.

"What the heck was that!?" Player said out loud. Player then heard the footsteps coming closer.

"We need to get out of here, there's something in this house that could be a threat." Pghlfilms said, looking down the railings. "Come on, let's go."

(Fast forward to Chapter 2)

Player's POV:

"Where is everyone?" I ask entering the station.

"It seems to be deserted, maybe we should go..." Kreek says as he follows Pghlfilms.

"No, we might find something helpful here." Pghlfilms tells us. "Lets split up to find anything useful."

"Alright!" I say. Then, I hear the footsteps again.

"What the-" Kreek says. We get a glimpse of someone, they seemed to be wearing a purple hat and a purple dress. It looked at us, it's eyes being a dark void and the right eye having a pinkish-purple pupil.

"PGHLFILMS, WE NEED TO GO. FAST." I yell, scurrying to find the keys.

(Fast forward to the end cutscene)

"GUYS! HURRY IN!" We hear.

"Doggy?!" Kreek says, looking confused.

"COME ON! GET IN THE CAR BEFORE THEY GET YOU!" Doggy yells at us. We all run into the car, and he accelerates his car. "You are so lucky I found you! If I hadn't checked on the station, you guys would have been infected!" Doggy tells us, keeping his eyes on the road.

"What do you mean 'infection'?! What the hell is going on?!" Kreek says as he starts to panic a little.

"Kreek, chill out. I'll explain what's going on." Doggy tells us.

(Too lazy to put him explaining, so ima just-)

"A worldwide infection? Going on right now?" Pghlfilms asks. "You gotta be kidding me."
"Well, that's a summary of what's going on."

Doggy says. He then stops the car abruptly. "Doggy! Why did you stop the- Oh my gosh." Kreek says, looking out the window.

"Doggy, we're surrounded by the infected!" I tell him.

"The only way to escape is to go through the gallery..." Pghlfilms says. "Come on, let's go!"

And that's a wrap! Thanks for reading this fanfic. I'll maybe add more words next time. Bye!

Word count: 485