900+ and 1k+ Reads Special!

OH MY FREAKING GOSH WE DID IT! WE MADE IT TO 1k READS!!!!! OMGGGGGGGG!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I COULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN HERE WITHOUT YOU ALL! :DD

Here's the special: What would have happened if Lego replaced Spidella?

So basically, Spidella and Lego are switched. I'll explain at the end. :)

ALSO FOR YOU FNF LOVERS! A Vs Lego Mod is gonna become a thing! Here are some songs from the mod:

Lego: Preface

FactualDev: Factual Opinions

There's more but I can't find video links-

Okay let's start!

TW⚠️⛔️: Cursing, Bl00d Warning,.
3rd Person POV:

"Kona! How have you been!" Mimi exclaims, hugging him right.

"Let's be honest, none of us have been good givien the circumstances." Kona says, hugging Mimi back. Mimi let's go, and walks back to the group.

"True. Anyways, can you explain what's going on around here?" Kreek asks.

"Oh right. So, a lot of the infected just, popped up, so the military moved farther up north to make the cure. I believe that's why you came here, yes?" Kona explains.

"As much as I want to say we came to visit, that's why we are here." Giraffy tells Kona.

"Well, why are you here then? Shouldn't you be with the military?" Georgie asks.

"You think they'll take me away from my work? HA! IN THEIR DREAMS! I'll be staying here as long as I can." Kona tells them. "Anyways, I can help you. In my lab is a faster way to get to the cure. However, there is an infected down there so I will need some people to clear the area out for us."

"Me, Kreek and Spidella can do that!" Player says happily. "Just leave that to us!"

"Great! Robby here will take you to the lab." Kona says. "Robby, please take them to the lab entrance."

Robby listens and brings the three to the lab.

"Our objective is to clear out the area." Robby states.

"This will be a piece of cake! How hard can it be?" Kreek says.

They all walk in, and they are amazed at the amount of space in the lab.

"That's a pretty big lab for one person..." Spidella says, surprised. "Oh look, the temple's right here!"

"Cool! Let's go!" Player says enthusiastically.

Spidella and Kreek go and open locks and doors while Robby looks for the exit and Player looks for items. It was going good.

"We're making good progress! Keep it up guys!" Spidella says.

"Wait, I think that's the infected..." Player tells them, pointing at the iron man suit.

"Wait, and Iron Man suit? I think it's just Kona's suit. Maybe he made it and put it here. I mean, it's standing perfectly still." Kreek responds in disbelief.