Chapter 10-11

Hello my Lovelies! :)
Here's Chapter 10 and 11 for you!

3rd Person POV:

Player starts following the sound with Zizzy behind them.

"Hey! Stop!" Player yells at the sound.

The two arrive at the Mall.

"A mall? Why would someone hide here?" Zizzy asks.

"We have to find them anyways. Will you please protect me while I go get them?" Player asks Zizzy.

"Sure! Anyways, we can't lose another survivor." Zizzy tells me.

"Another? Who-" Player gets cut off.

"DON'T ASK QUESTIONS." Zizzy says.

"A-Alright." Player says while stuttering. "Let's go."

They enter the mall.

"O-Oh... I remember this place..." Player says while putting their hands on their sides. "This is the same mall Poley guarded..."

"Oh... Maybe you can look for him as well?" Zizzy says in a worrisome tone.

"He'll show up soon enough." Player says while walking up the escalator.

Player then stops in their tracks. Across them, there is a broken down robot.

"I think that's the bot Poley used to talk about..." Player says silently. "It would protect the mall with Poley."

"Oh. Maybe it got broken down because it was fighting the infected. Wanna try turning it on?" Zizzy asks.

"Sure." Player responds.

As soon as they got really close to it, the robot turned on.

"Uhhhh, Player?" Zizzy says while dragging Player back. "It turned on."

"Yeah, so wh-" Player get cut off with the robot trying to cut Player's foot off.

"We need to go. It's probably malfunctioning." Zizzy tells Player.

"Agreed. But we still need to find who eavesdropped on us." Player tells Zizzy.

"True, let me knock him out for you before you look for them." Zizzy volunteers.

(Skip to end cutscene)

"We found you! Show yourself!" Zizzy says while getting ready to fight.

A little pig head pops up from behind the counter.

"Georgie Pig? Is that you?" Player asks.

"Player, you know this kid?" Zizzy asks Player.

"I was looking for him before the infection started." Player tells Zizzy. "Why are you here Georgie?"

"I came here after my family went the hospital, they all looked scary so I left to look for grandma, but they all were so scary, so I hid..." Georgie says shyly.

"Come with us Georgie. You'll be safe with us." Zizzy tells George as she helps him get up.

"O-Ok..." Georgie responds.

They arrive at the Safe Place.

"Welcome back! Did you find the person who was eavesdropping?" Pony asks.

"Well, we found them." Player says while showing Georgie. "This is Georgie, he will be living here starting today."

"Zee and Zuzy! Have you been good while I was gone?" Zizzy asks them, putting her hands on her hips.