Chapter 12

Heyo my Lovelies! I didn't think I would get this many reads when I first started, so thank you to everyone who reads my Fanfics!

Now let's get on with the storyline!

Lego's POV:

"Georgie, stay here okay?" I tell Georgie while getting keycards.

"O-Okay!" Georgie stutters.

"Kreek, watch out!" Player yells while running to Kreek. Player moves Kreek out of the way, and nearly gets hit by its weapon.

It was another infected. It was a badger this time. It was wearing a red tie and a white dress shirt and was wearing grey jeans. It was holding a radioactive container in its right hand, and it's left arm had green streaks through it.

"The container it's holding probably has the potion in it! Don't ever touch it!" I yell at them while running away from Mr. P.

"Ahh!" Player screams while getting chased by the badger.

"I'll take care of this guy!" Georgie tells Player.

"Are you sure? You might get infected!" Player responds.

"If I do get infected, take me back to my home to see Penny. That is my wish." Georgie says while hitting the Badger with his bat.

"We will if that happens." Kreek tells Georgie.

"Thank you." Georgie says in response.

(Skip to end cutscene)

"I'm sorry, for everything. I just wanted to cure my wife, but all of this happened. I am sorry for the trouble I caused you all." Mr. P says while leaning over his wife's photo.

"Now you know we are real! You'll get it now!" Georgie says while getting his bat.

"Stop it Georgie! If you hurt him, you are as bad as he is!" Kreek says while putting his hand in front of Georgie.

"I guess you're right..." Georgie says while putting his bat back on his side.

"I'll stay here and fight the rest of the infected. It's the least I can do for you all." Mr. P says.

"Alright, let's go!" Player says while walking out with Kreek following them. Georgie follows them as well, but stops.

"Lego? Are you coming?" Georgie asks.

Lego walks over to Mr. P.

"Lego? What are you doing?" Georgie asks.

"We can't leave you here Mr. P, it's too dangerous, even if you want to do it, I can't let you use the last moments of your life like this." I say while taking my hand out. "Will you come with us?"

"LEGO WATCH OUT!" Georgie screams.

The infected had woken up, and stabbed Lego with the radioactive container. Lego just stays standing, then falls back. He had a giant hole in his chest, and doesn't seem he would be getting up anytime soon.

"Lego?!" Georgie yelled.

The infected then went after Georgie, sprinting and Georgie ran outside to where Zizzy and the others were.

"Georgie? Why are you running? Where's Lego?" Pony asked while knocking out the last infected.

"Yeah, where is he?" Kreek asks while scratching his head.