Chapter 19-20

Hey my Lovelies! I decided to draw Female Player and Male Player! :)

If you are a Female, you look like this in the story:

If you're a Male you look like this:

If you don't identify as any of the genders I have shown, you can choose which one you want to look like :D

Okay, let's start!

TW⛔️⚠️: Repeating words, Bl00d, Slight Cursing??? (Censored Cursing btw)

3rd Person POV:

"Oh, and I forgot to tell you: I heard over the radio that the cure was being made up north." Willow tells them.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US EARLIER THEN!!" Player yells.

"I heard it as well while you guys were gone. Forgot to tell you though." Mimi says.

"You're kidding me..." Pony says before facepalming himself.

"Frick!" Willow yelled. "That annoying tiger took my boat!"

"Well, there's a lighthouse here, maybe we can get a boat to come here?" Lego suggests.

"That's a great idea!" Player supports.

"Alright, let's go!" Pony says excitedly.

"Me, Giraffy and the kids will stay here." Mimi states. "Willow, are you gonna stay with us as well, or help them?"

"I'll help them." Willow says. "I wanna go get the cure fast."

"That's great!" Player says. "Let's go!"

On the right hand side, two things were coming out of the water. They didn't see or hear it though.

"WHERE THE HECK  IS THE FRICKING KEY?!?" Pony screams.

"SHUT UP! I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT MULTIPLE INFECTEDS!!" Kreek yells.

"Both of you. Shut. The. FRICK. Up." Player says while giving them each a death stare.