Chapter 6-7

TW⚠️⛔️: G0r3, Bl00d

3rd Person POV:

"Hey! Player?! Wake up!!" Kreek says, shaking Players body. "Player!"

"We need to take them to the hospital, they might have been infected." Mr.P says. "I'll be right back."

"Where do you think he's going?" Lego asks Bunny.

"I don't know." Bunny tells him as she watches Mr. P go back to the first floor. "Maybe he forgot something?"

Mr.P comes back with a stretcher from the nurses office.

"Oh." Lego says when he sees the stretcher. "Let me put Player on it."

Player slowly wakes up, but stays down. "Huh? Why am I moving? Am I on a stretcher or something?" Player thought.

"Don't worry Player, we'll get you to the hospital. Just sleep for now." Bunny tells Player.

Player wakes up.

"Huh?" Player says as they slowly get up from the stretcher.

"Finally, you're awake! Come on, we need to leave!" Bunny says, quickly grading Players hand and starts running. "Your friend have already started to get to the heli above us. Your friend seem to be very loyal to each other." Bunny tells Player.

"Yeah, they are." Player responds.

"Player! There you are!" Kreek says, running torwards them. "I've missed you!"

"But it's only been 2 hou-"

"Nevertheless, I still missed you."

"O-ok?"

"You should go back to finding the way to escape. I'll help as well!" Player says enthusiastically.

"But Player, you're injured. How could you help us then?" Lego says while walking into the hallway.

"I don't care! As long as I can help, I'll do it!" Player tells Lego.

"Fine. But you have to stay with one of us so we can protect you." Lego tells them. "As long as you don't get hurt, you should be fine."

"Okay, I'll stay with Kreek!" Player responds, and hugs Kreek.

"I'll make sure they don't get hurt Lego, take my word for it!" Kreek says to Lego while he hugs Player back.

"Alright, I trust you. Let's get going now, okay?"

"Okay!"

(Skip to end cutscene)

"Come on! Hurry!" Lego yells at them, opening the door for them. He then shuts the door and locks it before the infected could reach them.

"All right, everyone's here-" Player was saying until they realized-

The helicopter was gone.

"IT'S GONE?! HOW COULD HE?!" Kreek yells out loud. "THAT SON OF A GUN!"

"How could he? I trusted him." Bunny said while looking at the ground. "I trusted him!"