Side Chapter: What if Lego got infected instead of Player?

Hey my Lovelies! Glad to see you again!

Reminder: This isn't a canon chapter, but it's just for fun. :) Hopefully you enjoy!

TW⚠️⛔️: G0r3, Bl00d

——————————————————————

(Takes place in Book 2: Chapter 10)

3rd Person POV

"Oh my gosh! Kona!" Mimi exclaims, running over to hug him. "It's been so long! I missed you!"

"I missed you too!" Kona says happily. "Are you looking for the cure here?"

"As much as I want to say that we came to visit, that is why we are here." Mimi answers.

"Well, there's a way to get there! You would have to fit though my lab though." Kona tells them.

(After fixing the suit and stuff)

"Robby will accompany you, because it's not safe. Good luck!" Kona says to the three. They all wave and go into the lab.

"Damn, it is HUGE!!" Player screams.

"Let's just get this over with, I feel tired..." Lego complains, opening the door.

"Agreed." Kreek nods. Player looks at the both of the both of them, confused.

"Why do you guys feel under the weather or something?" Player asks.

"It's nine of your concern." Lego answers. "Let's ju-"

"OH GOD ITS A SPIDER WOMAN CHASING ME!!!" Kreek screams. Lego just stares at the infected chasing him.

"Spidella...?" Lego asks. The infected stops, and looks at Lego.

Lego removes his helmet, revealing his face. Player and Kreek stare at him in shock, because both of them have never seen his face before.

"Spidella...? Is that...you?" Lego asks, looking over at the spider.

Spidella runs at her parent, but instead of rushing over to hug him, she scratches him with her nails. (Lol long nailsss)

Lego screams in pain for a few seconds, then gets up.

"I-I'm sorry, Spidella..." Lego says to her before knocking her out.

"L-Lego...?" Player reaches out to him.

"Lego!" Kreek runs over to his friend. Lego is already panting and crying because of his thoughts.

"Leave me be!" Lego screams, pushing them away. He looks at them with an angry and hurt face, tears falling out of his eyes like a waterfall. "Go."

"W-What?" Kreek asks.

"GO! LEAVE ME! RUN AWAY!" Lego yells at them. "I'LL BECOME AN INFECTED! SO, LEAVE!"

"But you're our friend..." Player mutters.

"Zizzy was our friend. We left her. So, you can do the same to me." Lego states, turning to face Spidella on the floor.

"I-" Mimi and the others barge in.

"WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE!!" Georgie screams. "SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHY ROBBY IS POWERED OFF AND WHY DID I HEAR YELLING?!!!"

Lego turns to look at them, and they stare back at him in shock.

"Lego, you have a huge cut on your face..." Zuzy says, pointing at the huge gash in his left cheek.

Mimi spots the infected on the floor next to Lego, and then looks back at him.

"Wait, don't tell me that..." Mimi mutters.

"What?" Giraffy asks.

"I-Is that scratch from an infected...?" Mimi stutters. Lego nods, and then smiles. His eye is already turning black.

"I-I..." Pony stutters.

"Leave me, like how you did with Zizzy. You can handle losing another person, right?" Lego asks while smiling.

"W-We can't! You're really important to us! We can't leave you here!!" Mimi yells.

"WELL I'M NOT IMPORTANT ANYMORE, OKAY!!!" Lego screams. They all look at him in surprise.

"How can you say that about yourself?!" Kreek and Player argue.

"Y'know, I'm fed up with this..." Lego says, his left eye already black. He knocks them all out using his repulsors and brings them outside. Then, he goes back in and stays next to Spidella.

"I'll always be by your side, no matter what."

——————————————————————

Hello my Lovelies! Sorry for such a short chapter, but I wanna start working on the next Highschool AU chapter! Please don't get mad at me for making it lower than 1000 words-

Anyways, thanks for reading! This will probably be the last chapter posted, but this won't mean this is the only boom I'm working on! I'm currently working on another book, you can go check it out on my profile!

Alright, bye my Lovelies! Take care!

Word Count: 698