Chapter 3-4

TW⚠️: G0r3, Bl00D
(I'll also start calling Pghlfilms "Lego" so I can type less :D)

3rd Person POV:

"Doggy!" Hurry up!" Lego yells, pushing Player and Kreek inside the gallery. Doggy gets inside, and he gets his trusty baton.

"Hey Doggy." Player says.

"What?" Doggy responds.

"I know this isn't referring to what's going on right now, but why does your baton look like a giant bone?" Player asks, staring at his face.

"I'm a dog. Dogs like bones." Doggy says staring back at them.

"Can we not right now? We are literally trapped in a gallery." Kreek says. As soon as he finishes talking, they all start to hear music. They see a figure slowly go down the stairs, a green shirt and Khaki-colored pants.

"It's an infected from outside! It snuck in!" Lego says as he starts entering rooms.

"Come on! We need to find all the keys to escape!" Kreek yells while being chased by the infected.

"I'll make them follow me!" Player says. "Ow! It scratched me!" Player said, wincing. The wound was deep, and blood was slowly dripping out of it. They held the wound tight to stop it from bleeding. The infected then went for the kill.

"Player! Watch out!" Doggy tells him, and knocks the infected out. "They seem to be pretty tough, they will only be paralyzed for about 20 seconds, so hurry up!" Doggy says to them.

(Skip to end cutscene of chapter 3)

"They just won't stop coming will they!" Player says in frustration.

"It's nothing we can't handle Player. Remember when we made that arrest in the alleyways before you got this assignment with them?" Doggy says, putting his hand on Player's shoulder.

"We were arresting real people that time! We weren't arresting these... things!" Player exclaims.

"Look, you lot are what the world needs. Despite being in a tough situation, you all seem to be as calm as you can. Unlike this person, being a little less calm than usual." Doggy tells the group while he shoots a look at Player.
"You guys just be yourself, and you're gonna get through this. Now, let's go find somewhere to stay, and while we're at it, bandage that wound." Doggy says, holding the would to stop it from bleeding.

They get to the forest and find a place to camp.

"Look, this place even has cabins and everything!" Kreek says, looking around.

"Well, we should go sleep now. It's pretty late." Lego says, setting up a tent.

He finishes setting the tent up.

"Well, there's only enough space for 3 people..." Player says, worried they might have to sleep outside.

"I'll sleep outside. Besides, I'm fine with it. You guys need some rest. Especially you, Player." Doggy tells them as he gets out of the tent.

(Time skip to 1:00 AM)

"Do I have to Willow? It might make them infected..."

"Just do it. If you don't I'll shoot your head off."

"O-Ok... I'll do it..."

"Huh? What time is it?" Doggy says, slowly getting up. He then sees a green potion next to him.

"What is this? Doggy thought. "Maybe it's a cure! Maybe I should test it before I give it to them, just in case."

(Time skip to 2:00 AM)

"Ugh, I didn't sleep well." Player says, getting out of the sleeping bag. "I'll go check on Doggy." Player slowly gets out of the text, not to disturb Kreek and Lego. Then, she is greeted by their very own friend, but this time, he seems like he's changed...

"Doggy? Why are you up this late? It's still nigh-" Player trys to say, but gets cut off by Doggy trying to swing his axe at Player. Player didn't see the caring and loving Doggy they knew. Player saw an infected, red eyes, and yellow pupils. Doggy swings again, nearly cutting Player's arm off, and gets knocked onto the ground.

"Doggy? What happened to you?" Player says, slowly backing up from him. Doggy swings again, nearly hitting Player. "Where's the Doggy I knew?!" Player yelled as they started to tear up.

"Doggy's infected." Lego said, standing in front of the tent with Kreek behind him. Lego then shoots his repulser at Doggy, stunning him.

"We need to leave Player, It's not safe anymore." Kreek said, helping player up. "I know..." Player says with a sad tone as she looks at Doggy. "Seems like there's another one." There was another infected there, seemed to look like a sheep. They were wearing a dark teal dress, and had red glowing eyes. The eyes stared at us, like it was looking into their souls. Everything stood still, until it started charging at them with a hammer in hand.

"HURRY! MAKE SURE NOT TO DIE!" Kreek yells at them, rushing to get the keys.

"WE KNOW, KREEK!" Lego and Player yell at the same time, trying to open doors.

"Lego?" Player says.

"Yeah?" Lego responds.

"When Doggy tried to kill me, I noticed an empty potion bottle right next to the bench he slept on." Player tells him, looking at the ground while running.

"Do you think that caused him to be infected?" Lego asks.

"I think so..." Player responds.

(Skip to chapter 4 end cutscene)

"He*static*llo? Is any*static*one out th*static*ere?"

"Huh?" Kreek says, picking up the radio on the ground.

"Finally! Som*static*eone answered! Hell*static*o! My name is *static* Mr.P. I have a f*static*riend trapped in the *static* school, can you please *static* save her?" The radio says.

"Of course we will! We are police officers after all!" Lego says enthusiastically.

"Thank you. I will *static* meet you in the schools *static* sewers." Mr. P says. "See you."

"Goodbye." Lego says through the radio.

"Finally! We get to save someone!" Kreek says happily.

That's a wrap people! I really enjoyed this chapter, it was fun to make! Anyways, I have a discord account, @seign#8800 ! I also have a test tomorrow, so wish me luck! Goodbye! :)

Word count: 1012